Boku no Hero Academia (my oc)

It was a perfect day at U.A. The sun was out, slight breeze, but not to strong, and not a cloud in the sky. The only strange event was the foreign exchange student. Being transported through the gates. By guards.

All the classes crowded around every window and gasped every once in a while. They watched as the prisoner looked around without interest while the guards exchanged forms, information, and other things about the boy with Nezu, U. A.'s principal.

The boy himself was strange. He had stark blonde hair that extended a bit past his jawline and fringed to his face from the lack of a haircut for possibly months or even years. His fringes were lightly soaked of blood that was pouring from his eyes at a very slow pace down to his chin, an occasional droplet falling. His eyes, they were completely black with a small red pupil in the middle that darted around rapidly.

The boy's body was small, malnourished some would call it. If he were compared to the class of 1-A, he would be taller than Mineta, but shorter than Tsuyu; resulting in being the second shortest. His small frame would glitch rapidly at random points in time, almost as if he were a hacked computer. The uniform he was wearing wasn't anything special either. A pale blue colored dress, close to the ones people would wear after having surgery or a fatal accident.

The school guards now took him and started marching him towards the school with the great teachers, All Might, Shoto Aizawa (Erasure Head), and Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) following behind at a distance.

His interest picked up once he met the gaze of Katsuki Bakugo. The boy made explosions from his palm to show superiority, but the boy only smiled a bit before closing his eyes. Right after, his arms glitched in front of him to show that they were shackled. The guards and teachers stopped for a moment (confused and wary evidence in their faces), before starting up once again.

The boy opened his eyes again and big stream of blood flowed out. His tiny pupils looked straight into Bakugo's frightened ones. He then made a flicking motion faith his fingers and a small pebble hit a guard upside the head. The supervisors stopped and looked around before checking with the guard to make sure he was okay.

The boy took the chance and brought up his right hand. He immediately put all his fingers down except for the one to flick people off with. The action made Bakugo's blood boil, but he was fuming more at what the boy did next.

He brought the finger up to his left eyelid and drooped it down slightly then stuck out his tongue. When the boy stopped, he smirked at Katsuki's enraged form. The snobby blonde was about ready to physically explode from rage.

Nobody ever had the guts to try something like that with Bakugo, or they would have to prepare to get their heads blown off. The new act made some people had to hold in their laughter in fear of becoming a victim of his rage. Oh they all new what would happen to the poor glitching boy if he ever made contact with Bakugo.

The guards carried on and gave him a little shove. He wouldn't budge, just kept staring at Katsuki's with a now blank face. The one on the right of the boy huffed and pushed him harder, but he was to engrossed in the explosion boy to move even an inch.

"Come on Skylar," the guard on the left yelled. But all Skylar did was laugh at the now furious guard. The man that yelled at him to move said "Skylar", but because the Japanese tongue is foreign to the "L", it came out as "Skyrar."

"It's Skylar, not Skyrar you dummy," he mocked. His voice also glitching with his body movements.

The now red guard shoved Skylar with embarrassment and he finally gave in to the movement and started walking again. Present Mic activated his quirk and yelled up to the excited students. "Back to classes!" They all groaned except for the quite and angered kids.

Bakugo, on the other hand, stood in anger-shock. He had never seen anybody like Skylar before. Never. He was now overly enraged and stomped into the classroom, slamming the gigantic door behind him with force. 

Skylar was led to a tiny room down an abandoned hallway. He never minded the heated glares he got from passing students, but the teachers waved them off with a warning. He looked into the room without interest, then looked at the teachers behind him. Aizawa without interest, Yamada beaming with pride, and All Might with that plastic facade of a smile. He smiled weakly before looking back to the room.

"Thanks, I guess," he said. Yamada beamed brighter (if possible) and said, "Thanks! We made this all by ourselves just for you!" The boy sighed before saying, "I mean thanks for saving me. Before you say anything against this, I want you to know that Japan was the last jail place I've been. They've kept me drugged for about a year, so whenever I wake up, I'm either bathed or being fed." 

Everything he was saying was true. After his "incident" in America, he's been everywhere. Everywhere as in every jail possible. Abusive jails, caring jails, and high intensity jails. Each one couldn't keep him for long. That's why he's here. This school, this "hero school" was his last chance before having to be slaughtered for the whole world to see. He's also been to every "high classed hero school" too. None of them wanting him saying, "He's too dangerous." 

It was never really his choice either. People made assumptions, that's it. Never sparing time for his feelings. Just using him as a punching bag. He never got a say. But, he learned lots and lots of things at each place he was. Picking up customs from places, just like what food was best from prison mates, what holidays were celebrated from being cooped up in rooms from his school just like the one he's in now. Nothing new.

A chunk of his quirk allows him to speak any language he can here. Just two words, and he'll pick it up like its the plague. Nothing special.

The teachers were quite for a second before All Might slapped him on the shoulder. "It's okay now boy, we have you."

"That's what all the other schools said too," he mumbled under his breath. The teachers made a "huh", but it was put aside quickly.

Okay now this one I don't want anyone to use. I'm going to eventually make this a book of my own, just not yet. I'll  try to make a picture of my OC, but a good representation of him would be BEN DROWNED. I kind of made a character out of him and only realized it afterward. 

Anyways, DON'T STEAL THIS CHARACTER OR BOOK IDEA!!! 

Have a good day/night.