"He said mama!" I say looking back up at Max. "Say it again baby boy. Say mama!" I say bouncing him in my arms as he giggles.

"Mama mama mama." He mumbles as he brings his hand up to his mouth and I squeal excitedly.

"He said it!" I say squealing excitedly since I've been trying to get him to say mama ever since he first said dada.

"Good job handsome boy. But daddy is still your favorite right?" Max says ticking his stomach.

"Mama mama!" He says laying his head against my chest. I smile in victory as I poke my tongue out at Max.

"Whatever." Max says and I giggle and lean over to kiss his cheek. We then finish making breakfast and then we all eat before we go to the play room and pull out the bunnies for the kids to play with. Max has actually held up his promise with taking care of the bunnies and Zara enjoys helping him also which is cute. I'm not as mad anymore that he brought them home since I can't really do anything about it anyways, and Max was right. Zara really loves these bunnies and it's sweet to see her playing with them and taking care of them. We soon put the kids down for a nap and that's when I decide to get in the shower to get ready to head to my parents house. As I'm rinsing out my shampoo I feel arms wrap around my waist and I smile and turn around so I can face Max.

"Surprised you're in here." I say running my hands up his chest and around his shoulders.

"Why?" He asks pecking my lips.

"Cause you've refused to take a shower with me ever since I told you about the no sex thing until we're married." I say smiling as I run my fingers through his hair.

"You're still serious about that?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes. What did you think this whole past month was of us not having sex." I ask chuckling.

"I just thought that was because the doctor said you couldn't have sex for a month after the miscarriage." He says chuckling.

"Nope. Not why. I'm serious about not having sex until our wedding night." I say and he groans and drops his head into my neck causing me to chuckle.

"I miss you baby." He say bringing his hands down to my ass as he lightly kisses my neck. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to try and ignore what he's trying to do.

"I miss you too, but we can wait another week." I say opening my eyes back up.

"I can't." He says continuing to kiss my neck and I let out a small moan when he squeezes my ass. I feel Max smirk against my skin as he starts sucking definitely leaving a hickey. I soon feel the tile wall against my back as he pushed me against it and then one of Max's hands run to the front of my body and down my stomach, but I grab his hand in mine before he can reach my center and I push his head away.

"No. I'm serious Max." I say and he groans again.

"Please baby." He begs and I smile and shake my head.

"No. We've made it this long, we can last another week." I say.

"Fine." He says pulling away from me and I furrow my brows as he leaves the shower completely. I don't get why he's pissed off. He knows that this is what I wanted and he's obliged all the way up until now, and now he's pissed when I tell him no. I sigh and finish up my shower before I walk out and dry off. I then put my robe on before I walk out of the bathroom to see Max laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest as he opens his eyes.

"No." He answers simply and I roll my eyes.