•2• ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴜʀᴅɪᴀɴs ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ!

✈︎✈︎✈︎ - 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝
☾︎☀︎︎ - 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘/𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡
☁︎☁︎☁︎ - 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡

E͟D͟I͟T͟E͟D͟

❀ɴɪᴋᴋɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ❀

Everyone, but Kiawe and Ash, were here at school. Kiawe is probably doing a delivery. Looking around the room, I see Popplio making a balloon and Togedemaru running on a wheel. Lillie and Mallow were talking about a recipe Mallow made and I was drawing. No one really knows about it since they don't pay attention much to me.

It's one of my hobbies, same with singing and skating. As of right now, I was drawing a picture that my Kukui took of me. We were in the snowy mountains in the picture. I had face planted in the snow right after he took it.

Halfway done with the eye features, Kiawe comes in and I close my sketchpad, putting it in my lap. "Alola! Did you have a delivery this morning?" Mallow asks.

Well no duh, he does that almost every day. "Yeah to Ula'Ula island." He grunted. "Ula'Ula island? That's far away." Sophocles cried out. Sitting down next to Sophocles and me he continues, "With my Charizard, it takes no time at all."

"Alola!" My brother greets, walking in with Ash. "Alola," we all say, some of us quiter than others.

So here's the thing, I'm not quiet because I'm shy. Im quite because I've become more closed off to people after my parents passed away and after what happened with him. I just don't want to get hurt again.

I'm usually nice to Pokémon and a select few, like my "brother", Kukui. Back to the topic at hand, I notice Ash has a Z-ring with a Z-Crystal. I think I know exactly where that came from. It's where I got mine from. "Alola!" Ash greets.

"Starting today Ash will be joining us at Pokemon school. If he has any questions please don't hesitate to help him out." Kukui says in a casual tone. "I really want to become a Pokémon master and learn everything about this place. Glad to be here!" Ash gushed, looking at everyone.

His gaze stopping at me, making me a bit uncomfortable, so I resort to looking at my Z-ring to escape his gaze.

«ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ!»

«ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴜʀᴅɪᴀɴs ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ!»
✰✰✰✰

Drawing Pikachu, I easedrop on some of the other's conversations. "That's so cool!" Sophocles exclaims, taking a better look at Ash's z-ring. "Whoa Ash, is that a Z-Crystal on your wrist?" Mallow questions.

"Yeah, it's an Electrium-z. Where did you get that?" Kiawe interrogates him. "Not the island challenge. You didn't participate and pass the trials."

"Tapu Koko gave it to me,"
"Tapu Koko?" Kiawe questions. "No way! You saw it again!?" Mallow asks. "Uh-huh! Pikachu and I heard Tapu Koko's voice, so we took off after it. When we found Tapu Koko, this thing came floating down to us."

It's interesting that Tapu Koko gave him a z-ring. I wonder why?Lifting his arm, he continues, "Yep right out of the sky."

"How could it have gotten a z ring?" Kiawe doubted. "And then?" Mallow presses on. Everyone around Ash leans in closer. "It felt like, Tapu Koko was telling me that the ring was for me... And that's how it all happened." Ash finishs as everyone gasps.