JM: "No kiss goodbye for daddy?"

You shoved him out of the way and glared at him.

Y/N: "Yup, goodnight!"

You went into your car and slammed it closed. You locked it so Jimin couldn't try to get in. You were about to drive away but Jimin was infront of your way. You groaned and got out trying to get him out of the way.

Y/N: "Yah!"

JM: "Do you I get my kiss now?" He smirked.

You glared at him coldly and drags his ear out of the way. You kept dragging him until he was back at the dorm. You walked back to your car and drove back to your home.

~

You took a shower and ran straight to your bed.

Y/N: "My precious baby!!! I missed you so muchhhh!" You said as you petted your bed.

After a few minutes, you fell asleep snuggling into your blankets.

____________________________________________________________

~JIMIN'S POV~

I smiled and giggled as she screamed "my precious baby!!! I missed you so muchhhh!"
She petted her bed as if her bed was her own child. I waited for her to fall asleep and when she did, I carefully and quietly opened her window.
.

.

.

I sat on the side of her bed watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful and fragile unlike the other Y/N that dragged me by my ear so painfully. I carefully caressed her cheek making sure I won't wake her up. I tied my jacket around her waist and wrote a note for her. I put her strains of hair behind her ear before leaving.

JM: "Goodnight my dear princess" I whispered.
~
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

____________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I woke up getting ready for school after my alarm was annoyingly beeping. As soon as I was about to turn the alarm off, a note got my attention..

"I hope you slept well~! -P. JM"

He was here last night? I shrugged it off and went to change but I realized that Jimin's jacket was tied around my waist.

Y/N: "I guess you used your wolf sneaky abilities to tie this around me without me realizing." I chuckled and chose my outfit:

" I chuckled and chose my outfit: