When you get to know each other better Ep: 2

Start from the beginning

" hehe, oh killua. You're funny" I said that while crying and poking his cheeks. " well I'm glad to hear you laugh again. But you know, if anything is bothering you, I can help you. We are friends after all. If you wanna talk about it now, go on. I'm all ears."

I smiled, I felt like killua deserved it after showing me his kind gesture. I felt happy that finally, I had someone to talk to about myself.
" * sigh* killua zoldyck, what I'm about to tell you is my past. Are you ready?"

" of course I'm ready, I told you that before you Baka!"
" oh right, *scratches neck* my bad"
" anyways, after you tell me your past I'll tell you mine, so we can get to know each other better."
" hai"

Killuas pov
*sigh*, I'm kind of hesitant to tell (Y/N) that I'm an assassin. What if she gets scared and...and..stops being my friend! That's horrible. I don't want to loose her. But then again if I lied, she'll hate me and leave me, that's even worse!

*sigh* I guess I'll just stick with the truth and hope everything goes well.

" from what I remember, I was born in a small village. I forgot it's name though. I was living with my family. We were very very poor but we lived a happy life. I had a father a mother and a younger sister. She's younger than me with one year. I loved her sooo much, b-but one day she...she..."

I saw (Y/N)'s eyes starting to water so I cut her off. " (Y/N) if you don't want to continue, you don't have to. I'm not forcing you or anything"
She started to cry, so I approached her and wiped her tears, I don't know why but I hate it when she cries.

. " th-thanks killua, b-but *sniff* I want to continue, after all I have to get over it sooner or later. Anyways, what happened to m-my sister is that she was kidnapped from the hospital when we took her to her check up when she turned 1.

At that time I was *snif*...2. After a week we heard in the news that someone sold organs of a 1 year old named (S/N)//sister name. If you don't have one just create one// (L/N)." She started to cry some more.

I decided to hug her.

Your pov
Oh my g-god, k-killua I-is hugging me. I blushed from how close he is but I felt so warm, so safe,I didn't want to break the hug. In fact, I wish it could last forever.

He started to comb my hair. I decided to continue what I was saying. " After what we heard from the news, my mother had a massive heart attack, and my father had a great case of depression.

We, aka: my father and I, immediately took my mother to the hospital. She had a long coma that lasted for two months. A-and a-after th-that, she woke up from h-her coma and we were soooo happy but it didn't last long.

She said her last words which were: " (D/N) /dads name/, honey... p-please, t-take c-care of our daughter (Y/N)! Always protect her no matter what, I k-know it's hard for you b-but I-I have faith in you. I love you so much honey, a-and t-tell (Y/N) that I l-love h...*beeeeeep*.. .

My dad didn't even have the time to respond. He just cried and cried and cried. I was outside the room watching everything from the glass window. Since I was still very young, I didn't understand anything.

From what happened to my sister till what h-happened to m-my d-dear mother *sob* I didn't understand nothing at all. The nurse came in and she was shocked to see my mother dead.