01 | INTRODCUING CHESSY

Start from the beginning

I walk out of the bathroom with nothing covering my body except for the towel but after a quick swipe over my body I place the towel around my head and walk to the window nude. The girl is half asleep as I stare out into the city below me.

It wasn't always the most beautiful when you were down in the street and struggling to survive but from up here anything would be beautiful. This was my home so it held a piece of my heart and even though I have been to almost every major city in Western Europe, Australia, and America they were nothing compared to New York City.

She slinks an arm around me and kisses my shoulders. I smirk as I can see her reflection in the window, she has to stand on her tippy toes to kiss my shoulder. Before she knows it, I'm slipping from her arms and getting completely dressed. She falls back into the bed as she watches as I try to fix the mess of hair that's on my head. It was still damp but it would have to do.

"Where are you going?" She asks and I smile at her Texan twang, it was adorable and was the very reason that I had railed her.

"I have business to attend to, you can stay here for the night and please do order as much room service as you want." I give her a kiss on her nipple and she shutters.

"Will I ever see you again?" I try not to be annoyed at the question. She just doesn't understand how this works. They never did. I wasn't the stay and whisper sweet nothings in your ear type of girl, that just wasn't me. It wasn't just that I didn't have the time but it was also because I just simply never wanted to bother taking the time do something like that. I had my fair share of girlfriends over the years when I was younger. It was just every relationship that I had ever had needed in tears and anger. I stopped wastingly time on love a long time ago, it only brought heartbreak and a feeling of loneliness. In the world that I was in, you didn't need to feel lonelier than you already are.

"Probably not, I am a busy woman." I respond before grabbing my bag, throwing my coat on my arm, and walking out of the hotel room. I don't bother looking back to see her shocked face. Adonis and Harvey are waiting patiently outside and they tip their heads at me as a sign of acknowledgment. They know not to talk to me after I've had my visits, I need to get my mind in order. I need to erase the whole night so I can focus on what is about to be placed in front of me. I couldn't do my job if I was focused on girls that tasted like warm sugar and moaned softly like she couldn't really understand the pleasure she was getting. It would be too distracting for me, too arousing.

Adonis and Harvey were some of my best body guards that I've had over the years. The two men were smarter than most and they kind of became my assistants as well as my body guards. I had to hire them as my assistants at short notice because the other one went and got herself killed...by me but it was an accident and she knew better to piss me off. Anyways, that does remind that if I don't get a new assistant soon then Adonis and Harvey were probably going to quit. Shit. Putting that on my already full to-do list.

The girl rips open the hotel room door. In an instant, I am more annoyed at her rather than turned on by her. I can still see that she looks beautiful in the towel she is wearing but her very persistent existence is already getting on my nerves "You can't just fuck me for five hours and then leave!"

"I do apologize, it would've been for longer but I am incredibly busy." I continue walking as she trails behind me. "It was fun, but really tight schedules."

"You're a giant fucking slut."

"That you slept with." I noted to her. "So what does that make you?"

She grabs me by my arm and before Adonis or Harvey can protect her my hand is around her throat and her I push her against the wall. The towel she was wearing must have been the one I dried off with because it was slightly damp when I pressed my body against her.