Pattons POV/Virgils POV

(Nobody commented so I'm just gonna move along! Pattons gonna be a bit meaner to Dee and hes not going to be as dad-ish with Virgil!)

Pattons POV

How could he trust that.... that snake over me? Deceit is literally the name we know him as! That should tell Virgil he cant be trusted, especially since hes so small and vulnerable! It doesnt matter, Virgil made his choice and he wants to stick with it. Now the only thing I need to think about is if I'm going to tell the others... They deserve to know that Virgil has an ability and that he trusts Deceit more than anyone else... But it would be wrong not to let him say it himself. It isnt up to me if the others know... Even if they deserve to know I dont get to decide when it happens.  I sigh, realizing that in getting so lost in my thoughts I ended up at my room. Maybe I should just lay down for a bit... think about what I should do. So I did, I went in and laid in bed, locking my door.

Virgils POV

"I'm sorry Jan.... I shouldve stayed hidden... now hes gonna go tell the others and they wont let me stay with you anymore...." I shook slightly, scared for what Roman might do if he found out. It's not like Janus was doing anything wrong... He was just protecting me. I felt a soft rubbing on my back and relaxed some, he was helping calm me and it worked. I smiled softly.

"Itll be alright Stormcloud. I won't let them take you away. I will not lose you again." He lifted me up and gently kissed my side. Reassuring me. "I promised I would keep you safe all that time ago... and I'm going to make sure I keep that promise this time." I sighed softly leaning into his chest when his hands lowered for a hug. I knew hed keep me safe, but how long could he do that for? Surely he would get tired of it at some point....

((Hwy guys! I know it's been awhile but I've been having a rough time with all this COVID stuff, but I'm back and trying to make chapters for you again!!! Any suggestions for any stories welcome! Also I was thinking of getting rid of my story The Little Girl, and replacing it with a different one. What do you guys think?)