2- Where it all started to go downhill

Начните с самого начала

Eh, it's the opposite for me.

Then, noticing Jaxon's presence, her eyes lit up, as she added:

"Ooo, Jaxon is here. Hi Jax!"

As the typical him would do. He took off sprinting. Coward.

"Uhm, yeah. Actually-"

"Such a coincidence both of you are here at the same time."she ended, glaring at me, then walking away.

"Oh, don't mind her. She's always like that. I swear she's a total sweetheart!"

Yea sure, and pigs fly.

"Anyways, tell us a little bit about yourself!"said Brittany, as her and her group invited the reluctant me to their table.

Leah was seated right in front of me, and looked obviously tense. Awkward.

"Well, I'm Rowan Larsen, I'm 16, uhhh, I like bread."

"Wait a minute, are you that girl who's running for president of the student council?"

"She is."

"With the chicken picture?"

Awkward silence.

"I mean that's a great strategy for people to vote for—"

"Oh my god you stand no chance against Jaxon-"

"Shut up Angie you're making her anxious!"

"Yes literally, let her dream! You girls are literally so rude."

"Not gonna lie, Jaxon doesn't deserve the win. He cheated on me five times last year. Honestly, if you guys are together, I suggest breaking up now. You can call him, make it simple-"

What the hell.

"Woah woah woah, me and- him?! We're not together!"

"Good. Don't think about it then."

"I think she's lying though."

"Shut up."

"Ummm so eh. If there's nothing else I'll be heading off-" I stood up, only to be dragged back down to my seat by those hungry wolves.

"Woa hey there hold up. I'm not done yet, sweetie." Brittney said with her signature killer smile.

She didn't. She didn't just sweetie'd me.

Ah, if only that smile can actually kill, because I'd rather be 6 feet down than be here dealing with a bunch of—

She leaned forward to whisper quiet enough so only the two of us would hear.

"Consider this a warning... I'll let it slide this time. But Jaxon is MINE. And he will win this election, capiche?"

Why did just she sound like every werewolf story on Wattpad.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you, sweetie."

And on that note, I got out of the cafe, swinging my hair like a queen when-

"You're done blowing fabulously your hair in the wind?"said a familiar taunting voice.

He was here this whole time?!

"What the hell are you doing here, you fucking coward! Did you seriously leave me there with them?! What's going on in your selfish mind you-"

"Woah, chill. I thought you guys were good friends, unlike my situation, where it's rather complicated~"

Complicated my ass.

"So, I still need my coffee, um-"

"Oh HELL NO, I'm not going back there with you! Bring your EX Brittany there or something!"

"Ok. Cool. Chill, man."

"YOU EXPECT ME TO FUCKING CHILL WHEN I JUST MET YOUR EX WITH HER CROWD OF MORE OR LESS MURDEROUS WOLVES?! JUST HOW INSENSITIVE ARE YOU?"

"Who is a murderous wolf, Jax?"said an intoxicatingly sweet voice behind me.

Crap, I shouldn't have screamed. We were still right in front of the cafe, and strangers were glaring at me.

Red-faced, I continued:

"STOP PLAYING INNOCENT I- IM DONE." "WE BOTH KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO DID THAT."

"Wait what, what are you on about, gurl?"

"The photos,jeez you're slow."

"Look I did nothing, okay? Stop acting like a madwoman."

Yea, I still don't believe him.

I turned around to leave but not before I flipped him off.

"Wait what. Where are you going— HOW ABOUT THE COFFEE—"

But I was already too far to hear the rest of his whining.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaxon Cooper: "—rate, heart, review, reblog,upvote—"