𝚃𝙴𝙽

Lexie

Lexie

Lexie frantically grabbed as much as she could hold out of the storage closet, hoping that she was grabbing the right things for Savannah's injury.

As soon as she had everything in her arms, pockets, and hands, she very quietly opened the door and peeked outside, making sure the hallway was empty before making a move to the conference room.

She followed the droplets of blood that led from the elevator to the conference room, where she saw Adaline drawing the blinds closed on both sides, as to prevent the shooter from possibly coming inside.

Lexie quickly opened and closed the door to see Savannah sprawled across the table, blood already gushing onto the floor.

"Adaline, check to see if it went through." Lexie whisper shouted frantically as she shoved a towel over Savannah's mouth to quiet her screams.

"Savannah, I know it hurts but you have to stay quiet. If he comes back here, we can't help you."

Savannah didn't respond, her tears just kept flowing out. She gladly clenched the towel with her teeth, though.

"The bullet didn't go through. Toss me some gauze, I need to pack the wound." Adaline ordered, and Lexie handed her a handful of gauze and kept taking it out of the packages as Adaline packed it into the wound.

"It's not working... she's losing too much blood." Adaline complained.

Lexie wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "We need to get her to an OR."

"Well, an OR isn't exactly accessible right now, Lexie. We need blood. I'll go and get it." Adaline began to stand up, but Lexie stopped her.

"No, I will go and get it. You're already covered in her blood and you would leave a trail." Lexie stated before quietly opening up the conference room door.

She peeked her head out to make sure the coast was clear, and then set off towards the blood bank. Luckily, it was on the same floor.

Once she reached the cart full of blood, she began slowly, but silently, moving the cart towards the direction of the conference room.

As she rounded a corner, she was faced with a man she could never forget.

Gary Clark.

"I've been looking for you." He began.

Lexie caught a glimpse of the gun that rested in his right hand. She felt her heart rate increase, and wondered if he could hear her heart beating.