BONUS CHAPTER: I'm Your Dork

~ 3 Years Later ~

~ 3 Years Later ~

"I'm going to bite that kid's head off."

"No you aren't."

"I'm going to drag him back to the humans."

"No, you won't."

"Everette," My dad growled lowly.

"Dad," I chided with an eye roll. "Relax, it's not like I'm going anywhere after today."

He frowned as his eyes shifted around the foyer of the packhouse, "You don't know that."

I reached out and grabbed his arm, "As Alpha, I do know that."

"Should have never given him my blessings to marry you," He shook his head as his eyes looked me over once again.

And as when I'd walked down the staircase, not even five minutes ago, his eyes welled up with tears.

"You look beautiful Ev," He said as he wrapped me in his arms. "I'm so proud of you kiddo."

"Thanks Dad," I hiccup as my eyes brimmed with tears from his reaction.

"I don't mind the kid...but he's grown on me," Dad chuckled. "I can't believe you're marrying a Cain."

"You love him, admit it," I teased.

Sighing he nodded, "Cal's a part of the family. Has been since he accepted you."

I dab my eyes as I recounted Cal's first few weeks here in the pack.

"He is, now stop making me emotional before I ruin my make-up."

"Oh no!" Charlotte yelled as soon as she heard my words. "There will be no ruining of make-up today. Or hair for that matter Mr. Blackwood."

She carefully extracted my dad's hand from around my veil so that it didn't pull on my hair. A perfectly styled half-up do with baby's breath strategically stuck in.

I straightened dad's tie as he wiped away a few tears.

"You love him right?" He questioned.

I smiled at the concern on his face, "With all my heart."

"And he loves you?"

"More you can imagine," I said assuredly as my cheeks redden.

"Good," He said gruffly.

My mom approached us then with an eyeroll towards my dad, "Oh Thane, don't stress her out anymore."

"But Em-"

"Thane," She chided. "Go help Thor fix his tie."

With a huff he walked over towards my little brother.