chapter 1: answering the call

As the car roared down the highway,there was a ringing sound."Damnit...Answer the phone."lunara exclaimed

"Alright.Hello?"stella sighed in frustration

"Hey."Bobby said over the phone

"Bobby,what have you got for us this time?"

"Possible haunting up in Kripke Manor,Oregon. You two up for it?"

"'Course we are.What's the story?"

"Small motel in the town and employees are claiming they've seen things.Shadows mainly.It doesn't look bad,but check it out just to be sure."

"Alright.We may be a day away.We'll let you know."

"Jus' be careful ok."

"So Oregon?"asked lunara

"Oregon."Stella said

"Then Oregon it is,"lunara said as the car sped up.

The two got out of the car in front of the motel. Stella stretched her arms above her head."Now I know why I love riding shot gun,"she said.

Lunara pulled their back packs from the back seat of the car."Quit whining,"she told her,"you aren't the one who has been driving for ten hours straight."

"That's because you've got a few screws loose," lunara commented as star tossed her bag to her. "Urf! Alright maybe just one or two."

Rolling her eyes,Stella walked past her towards the hotel checkin office."Maybe my loose screw won't remember to get you a bed."

"Ah...!"lunara frowned."Please?"she grinned sheepishly.Stella just shrugged and walked in to the office.

Lunara leaned against the wall as he waited outside the door.Her bag was rested on her foot in a lazy manner.The door opened and Stella walked out.She shoved a key in front of lunara's face."Lucky I got you a key,"Stella grumbled.

While following her over to the room door,lunara said,"Who got us the money though?This one."She pointed to herself."I hustled that guy out the wazoo."

"He was trashed.And you taunted him,"Stella's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

"I still got the money."lunara watched as Stella unlocked the door and opened it.