- 32 -

Killian, Brooke and Emma stood in the forest nearby King Midas' Golden Castle. Killian was using his telescope and he watched as Snow White was climbing the walls.

"A predictable access of pomp and grandeur, Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside," Killian told them.

"What about us? We're supposed to just sit here and hope that she pulls it off? I don't like leaving things to chance," Emma said.

Rumpelstiltskin appeared in smoke, "You know, I feel exactly the same way, which is why I never do," He said and made a piece of paper appear, "See? Two invitations to the ball."

"So, you'll be inside to watch out for her?" Emma asked.

"No, no, I'll be far too busy sorting out how to get you home," Rumpelstilskin said.

"Well, who are the invitations for?" Killian asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious? The invitations are for the two of you," Rumpelstilskin answered him.

"So, when we're done inside, you can open our portal?" Killian asked him.

"There's a powerful wand which, uh, I came to possess. Anyway, legend says, it can recreate any magic that's ever been wielded. Now, with a little work, I canuse it to recreate whatever portal brought you here," Rumpelstilskin explained and handed over the invitations.

"Please, do it quickly. We'll be in and out before you know it. I want to get the hell out of here," Emma said.

"Oh, confidence, I like it," Rumpelstilskin said and the three turned to leave, "Wait, not like that," He said.

Rumpelstilskin waved his hand, red smoke covered the three as the smoke dissolves, Emma wore a red ball gown, Killian wore a prince suit and Brooke wore a green ball gown.

"The saviours can't come this far and not play princess for a day," Rumpelstilskin said.

Brooke was doubtful, "But, we're not supposed to stick out, what if someone remembers us in the future?" She asked him.

"Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise?" Rumpelstilskin said, "Speaking of which, I've returned those stolen rags, luckily, before they were missed. Amateurs," He pointed to the three of them, "Allow me," He said and magically produced a mirror so that they can see themselves, all have indistinct features.

"I'm a red-head... Cool," Brooke said.

"It's a glamour spell, this Iis how you will appear to everyone," Rumpelstilskin told them, "Now, run along and do everything you can to make sure Snow White gets that ring

"It's a glamour spell, this Iis how you will appear to everyone," Rumpelstilskin told them, "Now, run along and do everything you can to make sure Snow White gets that ring. Once they're back on track, everything will be , too," Rumpelstilskin said and his eyes landed on Emma, "One more thing," He used his magic to make a man appear beside her, "A princess cannot attend a ball alone."

"Who is he?" Brooke asked.

"Just a creation, he'll be here till your job is done," Rumpelstilskin explained to her.