- 25 -

Enchanted Forest: A Year Ago...

Killian made his way to the the palace, it was Emma's and Brooke's birthday and Snow White and Prince Charming arranged a ball for Brooke as well as to announce Snow's pregnancy.

Killian left the Jolly Roger in Smee's charge, he walked into the castle and walked into the main room holding a box with a ribbon around it.

"Hook," Grumpy walked to him, "We were wondering when you'd get here, the Prince is by the stairs awaiting Snow and Brooklyn, he wants to have a word with you," Grumpy said.

"Okay," Killian said and walked to Prince Charming, "You wanted to talk to me?"

Prince Charming turned to him, "Ah, yes, Hook... We're having a bit of a situation... I need to know that you will take Brooke to safety after tonight," Charming said.

"Of course, but why? What's the situation?" Killian asked.

"Just know, something but is here and we need to protect Brooklyn," Charming said, "Can you do that."

"You know I can," Killian said.

Regina walked towards them, "Hello Charming, Hook..." She said with a small smile.

"Is that for Brooklyn?" Regina asked seeing the box.

"It is," He said.

"Bought or stolen?" Charming asked.

"Neither..." Killian looked at Charming, "My mothers."

"Hook are you..." Regina began to say, "Thinking for asking..."

"No, it's a bit early for that..." Killian said.

"Here she comes," Granny said from beside Killian and they turned to see Brooke entering the room with Snow White.

"Wow..." Killian said as his eyes land on Brooke.

"They really have grown closer together," Granny said

"Yes, they have," Charming said and walked forward offering his hand to Snow.

"Hello, Charming," Snow said.

Brooke looked at Killian and smiled as he walked to her, "Milady," Killian bowed and looked at her.

"Killian, I'm so glad you made it," Brooke said and smiled. Killian placed the box in his pocket, offered her his hand and she placed her hand in his.

"Everyone," Charming said and everyone turned to him and Snow, "We would like to thank you all for coming on such short notice, especially our new friends," He said and looked at Aurora and Phillip before looking at everyone, "Today is a very special day, it is our beautiful twins birthday and we also have some amazing news for you all."

"We'd like to announce that in a few months time, we'll be welcoming a new royal into the family," Snow White said with her hands on her stomach as everyone cheered, "But, please enjoy the party."