- 13 -

One Year Ago In The Enchanted Forest...

Aurora and Phillip were about to enjoy a picnic under a gazebo when there suddenly was a loud crackling sound, the wind began rushing towards them with a purple cloud. There was a loud thunderclap, Aurora and Phillip went to take shelter under the gazebo, the purple cloud passed them and they were alright.

"Are you alright?" Phillip asked Aurora.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so, what was that?" Aurora asked.

"I don't know," Phillip told her and they looked forward to see the dwarf's, Killian, Granny, Belle, Neal, Regina, Charming, Snow and Brooke standing in front of them in the outfits they wore when the curse first struck.

"Snow? Brooke? What happened?" Aurora asked them, recognising the two.

Snow walked forward, "We're back," She said.

Manhattan: One Year Later...

Brooke and Emma have been catching up, more of Emma telling Brooke about the memories Regina gave her so Brooke could keep up with Emma's and Henry's conversation as well as what has happened throughout the year. 

Brooke and Killian went back to the B&B they were staying at when Henry was about to return from school.

Brooke was flicking through the TV channels as she sat on the bed, "What are you doing?" Killian asked her and sat beside her.

"Flicking through channels," She told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't anything to watch," She answered and looked at him, "Are you hungry? I'm hungry."

Killian chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so," He said.

"Awesome, let's go," Brooke literally bounced off the bed and put on her jacket.

"You have too much energy, love," Killian said and walked to her, "Relax."

Brooke looked at him and smiled, "Sorry, I didn't realise how much I missed her, till she had her memories back," Brooke admitted.

"I know, whenever I saw you staring off into the distance I knew you were thinking of her and that was nearly every time I saw you," Killian said.

"Yeah, when I sneaked out of the castle to see you," She admitted and took his hand, "I know exactly where to go for dinner," She said.

"I'll hold you to that," He said and placed his hook in his pocket then attached his fake hand.

Brooke led him down a street to a small restaurant and she walked in, "Trisha," She said and smiled at a waitress, with red hair and bright green eyes, dressed in a black t-shirt and black leggings.

Trisha looked over, "Brooke?" She questioned and rushed over, the two girls hugs, "Oh my god, I missed you! It's been so long since the home, how have you been?"

"I've been well thanks, I found my sister," Brooke told her.

"That's amazing!" Trisha said and looked at Killian, "Who's this?"

"This is Killian, my boyfriend," Brooke said, "Killian, this is Trisha, a friend from one of the homes I was sent to."

"Nice to meet you," Trisha said.

"Likewise," Killian said.

Trisha got two menu's, "I'll tell the boss you're here, she's missed you," She said and led them to a table, "I'll be right back to take your orders."

"Perfect, Trisha, thanks," Brooke said and Trisha walked away.

"You know the boss?" Killian asked.