Out of the frying pan and into the fire

Start from the beginning

"You smell like Jasmine, new perfume?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah" Chaeyoung answers followed by her moan.

Yuna kissed her mouth again, whispering something in Chaeyoung's ear.

"I miss your touch, Kat. And my time is only short, could you please do it for me, Kat?"

It gives shivers to all Chaeyoung's body. Yuna is Chaeyoung's fiance and she can't resist her request. After Mina left her hanging from the previous encounter, Chaeyoung does feel aroused.

It doesn't take a long time, Chaeyoung slides her hands inside Yuna's skirt, skilfully lowering her panties down, and then she slid 2 fingers inside her, and Yuna screams uncontrollably. Chaeyoung kissed her to tone her down. Chaeyoung stills remembers vividly that Mina is in her cabinet. But she also needs to take care of Yuna. Her fiance.

Mina is in the cabinet, putting her hands to her ears, covering it. It's the last thing she wants to hear today. Chaeyoung is pursuing her fiance and Mina has to hear it from the very close.

Chaeyoung pushing in and out her fingers inside Yuna, fastened her pace, Yuna could only make an O-face right now, she makes no sound. Chaeyoung hugs her while sucking her neck to make her more aroused. Making things faster because she would not hurt Mina any longer. Chaeyoung knows that Yuna's close. Close to release all the fluids in her hand. Chaeyoung strokes her fingers.

"There, there!" Yuna's command.

Yuna is coming in her hands, she's shaking and hugging Chaeyoung so tight while begging Chaeyoung's finger to stay inside. Yuna then organizes her breath.

"That's what I miss," She whispers to Chaeyoung's ear and kisses her again.

Yuna kisses her.

Her phone buzzed again.

"My manager is downstair waiting for me"

"You should go" Chaeyoung then kisses her again.

"Don't forget to come to the private party after we release the album, okay?"

"I'll be there"

Yuna then looks at herself in the mirror first and tidies up her messy clothes.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. I still miss you but 'that' would be enough"

"Bye-bye, Yuna"

Chaeyoung closes the door.

She goes to her sink first and washes her hand. Then she goes to the cabinet and opens it.

"Mina!"

Mina still pressed her hand to the ear, but seeing Chaeyoung she released it. She looks Chaeyoung in the eye. She gets up from the cabinet, exiting.

"Mina I am so sorry"

Mina pretends that she didn't hear and is just ready to go home.

"Oh shit, why were women in my life only came here, if they needed to have sex?"

Chaeyoung is raising her tone, she's surely mad. Making Mina stop and turn her back to Chaeyoung again.

"You visited me here, only when you wanted to sleep with me. You came with your anger, your sadness, taking it out to me, and that's it?" Chaeyoung madly explained.

"Am I just a trash bin to you or what? You used me, Mina, you used me" Chaeyoung points at Mina

"You knew that I won't dismiss you, you knew that I am weak for you, you knew that and you used me"