"Grazie. You look sticking."- said Camila and kissed my cheek tenderly. 

We made our way out and got in black Mustang with chauffeur. We started off with nice dinner during which we ate and drank wine, then we walked around the city, rode on The Roue de Paris, took a lot go photos and had a good laugh.

Now, we are walking on banks of Seine hand in hand. 

Cami leaned on the railing and I admired her: reflection of the moon is clearly visible in her enchanting eyes that have twinkles in them, sun-kissed skin is shiny and dewy, plump lips are curled in dazzling smile, the wind is gently swaying light blonde locks. 

My heart is beating very fast, as if it will burst out of my chest any moment. Only one thought is running in my mind.

"Cami, I need to tell you something."- I almost whispered, feeling my heart race, and she gracefully turned around to face me, giving me her full attention. 

"I know that we had rough start and I was behaving like a fool. I know that I have a lot to learn about, to make up for, to catch up on. I am far from the man, who deserves you, and I will never be worthy of you. I have never felt this "right" with anyone, until you came in my life."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart, keeping my eyes locked on enrapturing, glimmering green ones. 

"You flipped my world upside-down, changed my views and mindset. You proved me that it is possible to be happy, but only if you are by my side. You aren't my soulmate, you are a part of my soul. You grant me unmeasurable amount of joy, you give me peace and comfort that I can't now live without. My world turns around you, my heart beats for you."- I confessed profoundly, meaning every word. 

Her eyes watered and I took her hands in mine, giving them small squeeze.

"I love you, Cami. I love you more than I can put into words. My love runs deeply and endlessly for you."- I professed and she rushed in my arms, holding me tightly and securely as tears rolled down her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her back and pressed her closely. 

"I love you, Leo. I love you more than anyone and anything."- said Camila as she looked me in the eyes. 

"Say it again."- I asked in disbelief, not being able to contain my joy.

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- she spoke and I lifted her off the ground, twirling us around. 

Camila wrapped her arms around my neck tightly as our foreheads rested together, both of us are smiling widely and brightly. 

"I love you so much, piccola."- I said in pure ecstasy. 

We both leaned in, allowing our lips to collide in a kiss. Raw, vulnerable, loving kiss that speaks about our devotion better than any words ever could. 

Her.

Leonardo loves me. I have his heart, just like he has mine. I will treasure him and put him above all. 

I tightened my hold of Leo, inviting him closer and he quickly complied, pressing my hips against his own while his hands held them in secure grip. The kiss is affectionate and is filled with nothing, but love. 

We continued kissing each other, never stopping even once. Our hold of one another is tight, no space between us. Each caress of our lips is tender and adorning, careful and devoted.

With time we went to the car and drove to the hotel. We got in the elevator and Leo caged me with his arms against the wall. I placed my hand on his jawline, pulling his face down to my level. 

"I love you, baby."- I said profoundly with soft smile.

Now that I have said those words, I cannot seem to say them enough. My love is so true and so boundless for him. He because my world, my utmost everything.