7- #73 Skipping School

Start from the beginning

"Are~ Nande?" Senpai asked, I smirked at him.

"He's already down there waiting for you." I said.

"How do you know that?" Senpai asked smiling, I suppose I can count on Senpai. He's trustworthy.

"Senpai, I'm gonna trust you alright?" I asked and he nodded. "But don't laugh." he nodded again.

"I have seen the future." I said confidently. Then Senpai laughed which made me pout.

"I know that already, because of that." he said and pointed my journal. Wait.. If he already read this, then that means...

"Anyways can you prove to me that you've seen the future." he said looking serious.

"Can you at least get down here, my neck is tired." he chuckled and jumped out of the ceiling.

"Soma will challenge you to wager the 7th seat." I motioned him to sit down on my chair while I sat on my bed.

"Do you really believe me Senpai?" I asked hopefully. He sighed and said.

"I don't know whether to believe you, but something tells me to believe you." I smiled,

"Senpai let's go I'm starving." Isshiki laughed. When we were downstairs all the members were gathered up. Isshiki came inside the cafeteria first.

Marui tugged my shirt so I looked at him; He was blushing.

"Ohayou Marui." I greeted him.

"O-ohayou (R-Reader)-chan. Thanks for cleaning my room last night, and umm.. for.. carrying me.." he said mumbling the last lines.

I laughed and nodded. "Yesterday we took a break. Now the battle is on for the seventh seat." Soma slapped his right thigh. OOh~ thicc "of the Elite Ten, Isshiki-senpai."

The dorm members all stood there while staring at Soma like he was the dumbest person in the world.

I laughed and headed towards Fumio-san. "Fumio-san, Ohayou! Let me help you." I said then she smiled.

"Oh, Thank you (Reader)-chan. That's a big help!" she said as she commanded me to do this and that.

"Fumio-san is it ready?" they asked. Fumio-san peeked and yelled at them.

"Shut up and sit down." then she went back to my side.

"It seems like (Reader)-chan was right. I'm sorry, Soma-kun. I should've explained."

"Uhm Fumio-san do you know where can I find Shiomi-san?" I asked, eeek I can't wait to meet Hayama!!

"Ah yes, Shiomi and your father were very good friends when they were here." Fumio-san said then told me the directions.

"Is my father close with Saiba-san?" I asked she then gave me a big smile.

"Ah I remember, Saiba, Gin, Saito and Shiomi were from here. They became one of the Elite Ten too." she said as we serve the dishes.