Chapter 3

Working on the castle was great, the outside went silent. The villager was gossiping outside making me feel suspicious. Outside the window were group of villagers on a meeting with   frightened expression.

I ask Haeri." What's happening outside?" She gives me a scared look." They said that one of the people here in this kingdom went lost."

"How?! Who did it?"

"They said maybe it's king Taehyung."

Oh namjisoo." Why is he doing that?" She's terrified I guess. She bit her lips closing the window outside.

I went outside the house, I was shock because King Seokjin was their discussing something. His soldiers are around him, maybe they sort out things outside the castle for peoples safety.

5 miles away from the scary outside. It's dark and full of big trees.

I hug my coat because it's cold outside, i think its summer but it's cold. I'm freezing but no snow.

Weird.

But then, the neighbors giggles at me. I turn to them while giving a 'what's wrong?'. They smiled micheovously. I am aggravated.

Muffled voices was heard.

But then my neighbors point at me. I what them as they keep on pointing their fingers out.

I point myself, I think someone was behind me. As I turn I was shock because of what I met.

"Hello, Y/n cold morning isn't it?" He said with a warm smile. I nod with a shy smile since I am not used to him. It's awkward I didn't took bath because I help Haeri out, and I don't have a toothbrush here with me. My mouth would be stink and it's the reason why he died.

And how did he know my name?

"Good morning your Highness." I bow as the villagers bows too. But he stop me from bowing holding my shoulder while his face was inches away from me.

My eyes widen because he's smiling at me like he had something to say. I gulp and I stood up with him and he let's go. "No need for that Y/n." I was confused because he just told me that I don't need to bow at him, he's the king so I should respect him.

The way he looked at me has admiration. No, does it mean that.

"Your majesty I'm so sorry if I did that to you for not looking." I said but he hush me." It's fine Y/n. Stop apologizing."

I bit my lips hard and looks at him with a small smile. He keep on staring at me and it's getting awkward.

"I heard that you cook delicious food."  I widen my eyes and turn to Haeri she smirk at me. I turn to her with an annoyed face.

And King Seokjin clears his throat make me turn back to him with a pretend smile.

"To improve my cooking skills, and for the incident that happened why not make it up to me?"

"Your majesty, are you sure? I mean there's a lot of chief in the kingdom who are better than me? They might get angry for -"he shush me.

"It's my order, you'll do what I say. Don't give me that reason, I am the king and i ask you to." He said with a serious expression and I nod instantly agreeing.

I lower my head.

"This afternoon, meet me in my kitchen. Bye Y/n. No reason to back out. My order. "He then turns and ride on his horse.

"Please don't go outside the palace, it's too dangerous I don't want anybody getting hurt. "He halt his horse out and turn to me." You too, Y/n don't go outside. Be safe. Future queen. " I didn't hear the last word because his horse shriek and they left with his guards going to the castle.