Chapter 1

A lady washing clothes and other cotton in the lake with her wooden bar. She twirl the clothes to reduce the wetness of the clothes before putting into the wooden basket. One by one, she was to focus on her doing until she heard a shuffling splash sounds echo and make a vibration into the water.

She stop what she was doing, she stood up holding her dress to walk. Branches of trees she make her way to the lake.

"Where am I?" The lady heard a feminine voice. And she halt in her slippers and went and saw a strange woman wearing different clothes.

"I'm so clumsy, am I in heaven now?"

"Maybe I'm having a dream I guess?"

"But I feel pain in my legs."

Her eyes widen seeing a different creature, early in the morning making a motion in the lake.

She saw a bruise on her shoulder bleeding, the lady was worried.

"Ms." The lady called Y/n the creature she was fascinate about.

She turn directly and widen her eyes, wide smile form in her lips as she come her way. The water is gotten shorter and shorter until the lady saw what she was wearing.

The lady gasp in surprised, Y/n was confused she look at what she was wearing comparing her clothes to the lady in front of her.

Your Point of View:

Indeed, I was shock too. Wait does this mean.

"Where do you live Ms? I bet you're not from this world." She muttered a fact. I should question her too,"what year is it ?"

She bows at me respectively and say." 1795 ."My eyes sent round hearing the year I was in.

Oh sheet.

"Really?! Oh my ghad ?" She nod and she point my shoulder.

I have a headache while looking at her, until my legs weaken and I drop into the water. I endure the pain in my head, the lady shouted at me calling someone for help.

Until I close my eyes.

Someone putting some cold wet cloth on my forehead, making me woke up. I've met the lady a while ago, and I shifted my sight to the corner. Old fashion house, yes....what I've seen in the history book. Oh my ghad. I am in the old world and historical world of Enchanted.

They are treating my wound on my shoulder. The one is an old lady and a young female maybe around my age I guess.

"Haeri, let the girl eat her food."

"Is she alright eomma?"

"I think she had some terrible bleeding."

"I'll be in the living room."

"Dae eomma."

My eyes are wide open because of my thoughts, lady put some palm in my head." Miss, are you hungry? By the way, what is that in your wrist?"she ask i stare at my watch touch screen.

I've sat up and turn to her."this is a Rolex but in advance watch-"she is looking at me like she us really hella don't know what I'm talking about.

"Watch, for purpose. "I took it and gave it to her. She blink several time before saying. "Umh..miss that is very expensive and I can't it's too much-"I've put it in her wrist. First time to freely have a little chat with her, new feeling.

She touch the Rolex and seen the watch have several colors because I press the light button. She was very amazed and it could pull her eyes off and land on my hands.