Chapter 33: Towa makes her move?!! (Part 2)

Let's just get into this!
——————————————————
Previously!

Y/N: I'm so sorry... I couldn't save you, and with all the power you have, you could threaten this whole universe... I have to do this... I love you... Chimo... Ume... And with a swift motion the young Saiyan would place his hand in front of the Majin, tearing up at the thought of what he must do. And with a booming voice he would speak again.

Y/N: I'm sorry!! HAKAI!!! With this the Majin began to be destroyed, purple particles destroying her as she was now completely gone.

Everyone would stop their individual battles as they'd all watched what just transpired, now their gazes fixated on the young Saiyan crying.

——————————————————
Now!

Towa: Oh phooey... my new toy is broken... you see Saiyan! All you're meant to do is destroy!! Just look at your "loved ones" Chimo and Ume! Hah! What a joke! She'd criticize him as a murderous aura was felt throughout the air, shutting her up quickly.

Y/N: A JOKE?! YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF GAME?!! YOU BASTARD!! With all his built up rage overflowing (Y/N) would let out a battle cry as tears flowed down his face and his power rose.
(Cough Cough... it rose 🌹 hehehehe)

Y/N: I'll make you suffer!! I MAD!! IM REALLY, REALLY MAD!! He'd state as his aura changed from its signature blue to a dark and menacing red

Y/N: I'll make you suffer!! I MAD!! IM REALLY, REALLY MAD!! He'd state as his aura changed from its signature blue to a dark and menacing red. Almost that of a rose color. Then, he transformed, not into his Super Saiyan Blue form, but into something only seen in one other person. Goku Black...

Y/N: AND NOW ITS TIME, TO PAY!!! His rage overflowing as he charged straight at Towa, giving her no time to react as she got slammed into the floor with a swift axe kick

The villains would begin to retreat as they felt the murderous intent from the Saiyan and didn't wish to die. The heroes wouldn't be able to do anything as they were quite injured and were honestly trying to hide themselves as Ciri and Aizawa tried to contact Goku and Vegeta.

As Towa began to slowly recover she'd notice it was only her and Mira left on the battlefield as she cursed under her breath before making a portal and bringing Cell through it.

Cell: You better have a good reason for bringing me here- HOLY SHIT! HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM! Now that's what I calls challenge! He would then transform into his golden blue form as he charged at (Y/N) only to get a hole through his chest, courtesy of (Y/N)'s Ki blade. (It's yellow like Vegitto's since he learned it from him.)

Y/N: Stay out of this Cell. I might even let you live if you leave now. He'd inform the Bio-Android as it send a shiver down his spine.

Imoya: Hey babe... let's switch... I want a crack at her and besides... Mira's gotten too strong for me to face. She's state as she flew at Towa. Mira was there waiting to stop her, but (Y/N) would z-vanish and kick him into Cell, sending them both flying into the air. (Y/N) would then z-vanish again, reappearing before the two as Cell was the first to recover.

Y/N: The offer still stands Cell. Get lost or get killed. He'd give him the choice as he began to stretch, letting his power rise higher and higher.

Cell would gulp as he knew he wasn't winning this fight, even with Mira as backup. So he'd ultimately flee as he flew off as fast as possible. Leaving Mira to fight (Y/N) alone.

Mira: You know... you never wondered why Frieza and Cooler killed your friends and family... did you? Well let me enlighten you, it was because Towa had them do it. It took some persuasion, but they ultimately joined our side. It's a pity they died. He would then get in a fighting stance as he had said this in hopes (Y/N) would blindly attack him in his rage. However, that wasn't the case.

As calmly as can be, (Y/N) let out a sigh as his power jumped higher and higher. Scaring Mira to the point he even wanted to flee.

Mira: What's wrong?! Are you not going to fight me?! He'd question, trying not to sound scared.

Y/N: Fight you? No... I wanna kill you... he'd state as he slowly and intimidatingly made his way to Mira.
(Play it from when Gohan starts talking to Buu up until 7:20. Then we'll continue.)

(Y/N) was so calm as he beat down on Mira it was almost like a villain. However, as he was going to go for one more attack to finish him off, Towa would take the young Saiyan's attention as she had Imoya by the throat, holding her hostage as she began to speak to (Y/N).

Towa: This one put up quite the fight. But thanks to Mira weakening her, I was able to defeat her. Now if you want her back in one piece, we will make a trade. Mira for her. What do you say? She wouldn't have time to get an answer as (Y/N) was so fast he had grabbed Imoya from Towa's arms and placed her safely with the others.

Y/N: What did you think would happen? You'd get to have me kill one of my loved ones and live to tell about it?! HAAA!!! He would take in anger as he charged at her, however, before he made contact a portal would appear. Taking both Mira and Towa away with it closing right after.

A bit in shock, everyone would be more or less ok as they made their way to (Y/N). The only look they could see on his face... was one of pure sadness.

To be continued!——————————————————I hope you all enjoyed today's continuation of last chapter! I'll see you all next time, じゃあね!

To be continued!
——————————————————
I hope you all enjoyed today's continuation of last chapter! I'll see you all next time, じゃあね!

1006 words!