Prologue

Have you ever felt like you had a destiny that you had no idea what it was but knew you were here for something in particular. This story may appear quite unusual in nature for some, however, it will resonate with those who feel they have lived an unusual life, and those who felt they never really fitted in, or still don't.

On my journey through life, I thought my situation was rare. While following my path and sharing with others my extraordinary truth, which manifested into reality, I realized as rare as it may seem, there were others in this world of ours who were also having unique experiences.

Knowing that something or someone is missing, never feeling whole or complete, that missing piece we try to fill with so many other things as we travel through life, but nothing ever quite fits the same as your perfect match.

This is my incredible story that led me to the most profound love and connection of human existence, plus as I was to discover on a soul energetic level of existence. Let it be known, 'The Soul' is our most powerful connecting life source. When you have finished this journey with me, which I promise you will enjoy, you will never look at life the same way. It will help you to understand the depth and level of just how energy is everything, and how it can manifest itself in every form.

...from a little girl until now, let me share something so sacred with you all that will inevitably light the fire within.