𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

I did a professional ballet courtesy, stretching my arms out and tilting my head, closing my eyes for a few seconds to imagine myself alone in the field, maybe even letting nana and Elliot come to my imagination to watch me dance, as the opera started to sing their masterpieces.

Show them how not all humans are meek and lower than their species.

They can't control your performance.

I opened my eyes and started to stand on my toes to the melodic beat, putting a warm smile on my face, starting off the dance based on the pitch of the beautiful voices, glancing at the royal family starting to sing with them.

Cynthia worked with her voice like a nightingale, as Luther followed her notes like a champion, surprising me to brim with his amazing voice, and I always reminded myself to keep my back straight and arms firm.

I proceeded to do an attitude swiftly, following with a dèveloppè, and then finishing the first few lyrics of the beautiful harmony with a few twirls. I wasn't necessarily having a routine in my dance, and that was what I loved about freestyle.

Ballet can be so restricting when it comes to trying out new dance moves, so doing right now everything I desire was a sense of freedom.

I saw everyone staring at me with curiosity, as I didn't let my nervousness be the cause of my failure. I started to smile intentionally as the music picked up, letting me land a hopping arabesque with confidence, as I could feel all the tensions in my muscles give away.

I fell being casted under the spell of the everlasting music, feeling how my body was intimate with it's  beat, as the orchestra worked with me expeditiously, while Amber looked at me with twinkling eyes in my periphery vision.

I was now fully surrendered to the cage of beauty in this dance, letting all my years of training pay off, reviving my flexibility with a warm hug, as the audience started to stare at my toned legs in awe.

Mid way the dance, my bun came undone on its own, making my dark locks fall above my shoulders, displaying me as a beautiful red rose amongst the whirlpool of waters in the room.

I started to involve jumps into my dance, glancing at the whole audience as they held smiles in their faces, impressed with me freestyle moves, as I gasped while finding familiar faces in the crowd.

Oh my goodness...

Don't tell me my eyes are tricking my sight!

No way!

THEY WERE HERE!

I laughed to myself as I saw my nana clap at me with Elliot beside her, seeing them in matching outfits of the colour violet, making her one clap turn into a whole parade of claps as everyone followed her, while I danced the bridge of the music, putting both my arms above my head and spinning like a play doll.

Amber's red shoes shined against the lights displayed by Lucien, as sparks of white dust started to fall from the ceiling because of his magic, glancing at his figure in the background as he twirled his wand amazingly.

The sparks fell on my body like a fairy tale, as the harmony of the violins and pianos clashed together, making the pitch of the singers go even higher and louder, as everyone starting to cheer in encouragement, and I was on top of the moon at this point.

I even witnessed the few glares given by the nasty ladies of the castle, including Lola and her minions, making me smirk and bite my lip. It was fun to watch her attempts of stealing tonight's show fail miserably, as I started to twirl around the circle like there's no tomorrow.

As the music was coming to an end, I witnessed myself getting more courage than usual, as my boldness was starting to surface in front of everyone's eyes allowing me to complete my performance with a beautiful grand jeté, making people gasp in enlightenment after seeing my legs split in the air with grace.

I finally did some final twirls, letting the atmosphere speak with my hand movements, before doing one final courtesy, kneeling my whole figure onto the floor like a lotus, and everyone raised their glasses in content, while the orchestra surrendered the end beat, making all the singers raise their voices for the last time, before everything seized.

I smiled at the whole crowd who flashed me happy faces, as I bowed as a conclusion, while the whole crowd roared in applause.

"That was so amazing! Did you see her finishing split!? I want to do that!"

"Her flexibility is a sight to witness."

"She looked like an angel up there!"

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" Elliot screamed, as I jogged in style towards my family, embracing them into a memorable hug, giggling in their embrace.

"You all are here." I whispered in joy, as they both kissed the side of my head as a reunion, while Amber and David appeared behind us.

"THAT. WAS. AMAZING!" Amber squealed while tackling me into a huge hug, and I gulped at her newly showing attitude towards me.

I've never seen her this joyful, holy moly.

"I couldn't have done it without you, you know." I chuckled while pulling away and seeing David bow at me.

"Please Diana, do not ever scare me with that jump every again, my anxiety by imagining you fall accidentally was off the hook." He said in a funny tone, making all of us laugh.

"Please, my sister is the best, she can do anything." Elliot chuckled while we did our signature handshake together.

"DIANA!" Cynthia cheered while jogging towards me happily, as she engulfed me in her arms as a motherly gesture, making me giggle like a child as she squeezed my body into her.

"THAT WAS SO MAGICAL! TEACH ME!" She demanded, as Elliot and nana widened their eyes and her and instantly bowed.

"Y-Your majesty." They both bowed, nervously gulping visibly in front of us, as she tsked and lifted them.

"There will hence forth be no formality between us, any family of my dear Diana is a family of mine. Please make yourself comfortable." Cynthia greeted kindly, as they both smiled at her as a thank you, before turning to me.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy." Elliot deadpanned.

"Oof."