The Man In The Black Hoodie (Yunho)

A/N The title was meant to be a play on the ateez story line of the man in the black fedora but I'm not sure it works that well lol. Anyways I hope you enjoy this update! 

You were walking along the path on your way home after a long shift at work. It had been one of those stressful days when your manager had constantly been giving you different jobs to do. You usually didn't mind it as your manager was very kind and not bossy but it had become exhausting today as it was clear the other employees were not pulling their own weight.

As you were walking home you decided to take a quick rest on a nearby bench. You sat down and put your earphones in so you could block out the rest of world and just relax. It was mid-autumn so the weather wasn't particularly warm but neither was it too cold. You found yourself enjoying the gentle breeze in the air while watching the golden trees sway rhythmically in the wind. You soon felt yourself beginning to feel very drowsy so you decided to get up and make your way back home before it got too late.

You kept the music playing as you walked gently bobbing your head in time with the music. You had shuffled you Ateez playlist since you loved their songs and they were your favorite group to listen to. One day at a time began to play and you zoned out as you listened to the beautiful vocals. You were so immersed in the music that you didn't realize you weren't paying attention to your surroundings and suddenly the next thing you knew was that you collided fully with someone in front of you.

You wobbled trying to stay on your feet but the impact had been hard so fell backwards onto the ground. Luckily your fall was cushioned by the backpack you were carrying. You were about to get back up but as you tried you hissed in pain. You looked down and saw that you had grazed your knees and one was bleeding. It didn't seem to be too deep but it was stinging quite a bit.

"I'm so sorry!" You heard a voice say and you looked up to see a guy wearing a black hoodie. He also had a mask on as well as his hood up so you couldn't actually see much of his face apart from his eyes. As weird as it was to say this about a stranger, he had very pretty eyes that were very striking. You noticed he had eyeliner on which made his eyes look even more beautiful. You had been too distracted by his eyes that he had to repeat his question, "Erm miss are you okay?" You flushed a little and said quickly, "Ah yes I am, I wasn't looking where I was going so you don't need to apologize."

He held out his hand and said, "Here let me help you get up." You accepted his hand and got up. You checked nothing had fallen out of your pockets and quickly dusted off any dirt from your jacket. "Thank you for the help!" You said to the stranger smiling. You turned around to pick up your bag but your leg was still hurting so you ended up doing a weird little shuffle towards it.

"Hey, are you sure your okay? You look like your limping." The guy says to you as you turn around and you wave it off and say, "It's okay I grazed my knees a little but it isn't that deep I'm sure I'll be fine in a few minutes." The stranger then looks down at your knees and judging by the way his eyes widen slightly he must have noticed the blood. "Your not okay! Your bleeding, here come with me." Says the guy as he holds your arm and gently pulls you along with him. He doesn't walk too fast and your glad because your leg was still feeling a little sore.

You walk together for a few minutes and only then do you start to worry a little; you had just agreed to follow a stranger, who knew where he would take you! You looked around to see where you were and relaxed a little when you saw that you were walking in an area where there were lots of people around. He stopped in front of a bench and says, "Here you sit down, I'll be right back just wait for me." Before you can reply he dashes off to the convenience store across the road. You sit down and wait several minutes before he reappears again with a plastic bag in his hand. He takes out a bottle of water and some tissues and says, "They didn't have any antiseptic so I guess this will have to do." You go to reach for the water but he moves it away while saying, "It's okay I'll do it. You just sit back and rest for a few minutes." You nod and smile at how thoughtful he was being especially since he didn't even know you.