Arcade Date (Seonghwa)

A/N Hello! Thanks for deciding to read this! I haven't actually written an imagine in a few years but I hope you enjoy these. I hope you all are keeping safe and healthy in these scary times! Also need to add how proud I am of Ateez they got their second win with Inception! Well done atiny lets keep supporting them! Okay onto the imagine!

You looked at yourself for the fiftieth time in the mirror. You had already changed your outfit 3 times already and couldn't decide which one to go for. Right now you were wearing a pastel pink top with short sleeves and jeans. You glanced up at the mirror again and were considering changing outfits but after a quick look at your phone you realized there wasn't enough time so you decided to pair the outfit with some white pumps and call it a day.

You sit down to do your makeup; you weren't very skilled at it but liked experimenting with different eye-shadows and lip colors. As you finished off your eyeliner your phone buzzed with a notification. You quickly put on some lipstick before checking who had sent a message. When you saw the name on the screen your heart gave a little flip. Seonghwa, your boyfriend, had sent you something on snapchat. You clicked on the snap and it came up with a selfie of him and the caption 'All ready for our date! Can't wait to see you in a little bit <3' Gosh he looked so handsome and he wasn't even using a filter you thought to yourself. You wore a matching set of earrings and necklace before sending him a snap back. You take a selfie and add the caption 'Me too! See you soon <3'

You grabbed your bag before stepping out of the house and then made your way down the street to the bus stop. You and Seonghwa had made plans to meet in the city center and would see what you felt like doing for the day. You were really excited as well as nervous since it was actually you first proper date with Seonghwa. You knew each other from college and usually hung out together with your group of friends. It had been like that for a while until Seonghwa 'confessed', you cringe slightly at the phrasing but you were secretly glad he had made the first move as you'd liked him for some time but didn't know what to do without it becoming awkward. After that you'd mainly just gone out to get coffee and hung out at each other's houses so this was the first time you'd be doing something together all day.

You were nearing your stop so you rang the bell and stood up from your seat. As you get off the bus your phone buzzes with another message. It was Seonghwa telling you he was waiting for you by the entrance to a park that wasn't too far from where you had been dropped off. You walked towards the park and just checked that you hadn't accidentally smudged any makeup; it had happened before and you didn't want to embarrass yourself today of all days.

As you approached the entrance you took out your phone and messaged Seonghwa saying 'I'm just walking towards the entrance now xx' Then you look up and scan your surrounding to find where he was waiting. You quickly spotted him by a tree in the corner and made your way towards him. He was leaning against a wall and was looking down at his phone. He was wearing a long-sleeved black and white striped top with ripped black jeans. His hair was styled to his signature side parting. You were about to call out to him but he just happened to look up at that moment. He saw you and you smiled and waved at him while walking towards him.

When you reached him you say, "Hi! Sorry, were you waiting long for me?" Before replying he engulfs you in a big hug and then say, "No, not at all. I'm so happy to see you!" He smiles cutely at you and your blown away at how adorable and handsome he looked. You smile back with a slight blush on your cheeks and say, "Me too! You look really nice! That top really suits you." He laughs softly before saying, "Thank you, and you look beautiful as always!" You blush harder at that and say, "R-really? I actually wasn't sure what to wear and I don't think my makeup matches that well." You realize you began to ramble with nervousness and you laughed awkwardly. Seonghwa had just been looking at you with a slight smirk. You face palm and say, "Sorry, you don't want to hear about that anyways what should we do today?"