Sooah hugged the male and cried softly. "Sorry.. I am just a bit tired of this." 

Sanghoon just rubbed her back, "It's alright.. but um.. what's your name?"

"Oh!" Sooah pulled away and wiped her eyes. "I am eighteen and my name is Choi Sooah." She mumbled.

"Sooah.." Sanghoon tried the name on his tongue,"Your name suits you.." Sanghoon spoke and grabbed a cloth to wipe some dirt off of her cheek. "I am twenty years old and my name is Han Sanghoon."

"Sanghoon.. that's a very handsome name." Sooah spoke softly, still recovering from her crying.

"Let's go get something to eat." Sanghoon spoke and grabbed Sooah's hand to walk with her to the nearest food stand.

"I have no money.." Sooah spoke as she followed Sanghoon.

"That's alright. I do." The two of them ate at one of Sanghoon's favorite spots.

It was then, after they finished their food, that a nervous Sanghoon built up the courage to say something to Sooah.

"I.. um.. I hope you don't mind me saying this too soon.. but I would like to court you.." Sanghoon spoke.

Sooah looked at the male in surprise,"Me?"

"Of course."

"I am not sure if you want that.. I'm poor.. I have no home.. I would not make a very good wife.."

"You do not need to have anything to be with me.. you just have to want me the way I want you." Sanghoon spoke and grabbed Sooah's hand.

Sooah looked down at their hands then back up at the male. "Really?"

"Really." Sanghoon spoke.

・:*:・

After that day, the two of them got to know each other more, as well as eventually get married. They decided that they also wanted to try for a baby.

Then one night, when Sooah was eight months into her pregnancy, thieves from the enemy kingdom of Elzra entered their house and looted it for all they had.

And in the process of attempting to protect his pregnant wife and unborn child, Sanghoon was attacked by the thieves.

"Sooah."

"Sanghoon, please." She begged, kneeling on the floor beside the male who was struggling to breathe. The theives had managed to stab him multiple times in both his arms and legs. He was bleeding out fast.

"Sooah you have to get out of the house."

"Not without you- I-If we go now maybe you-"

"Sooah you're not going to be able to take me with you."

"I can't raise this baby without you! I'm due very soon Sanghoon."

There was a shout and the two of them began to smell smoke. 

"Sooah- Sooah!" Sanghoon grunted and tried to push the woman away from him.

"I'm not going! I-I'll die with you!" Sooah sobbed and tried grabbing Sanghoon's hand.

"You will not take the life of our child for me! Go!"

"But-"

"Sooah I love you, so so much.. Please.. for me.."

Sooah kissed the male longingly and stood up. "I love you too." Sooah cried and made her way out of the burning house where neighbors were gathered around trying to put out the fire.

"Sooah where is Sanghoon?" One of the neighbors asked anxiously.

Sooah just shook her head and sobbed. She turned around to see the beloved house she and Sanghoon had built themselves, fall to the ground.

Sooah wailed harder, covering her face as she cried in the arms of her neighbor.

・:*:・

Each day, Sooah can distinctly remember the face Sanghoon made when he realized that wouldn't be around for the birth of their first and only child. But she had made a promise to the man she loved, and she was going to fulfill it.

And so, a few months before the birth of the first prince, Choi San was born to an impoverished single mother.

Choi Sooah looked down at the sleeping baby in her hands and frowned. Although he was just a newborn baby, she  would tell that he would resemble his father greatly. She could imagine the face Choi Sanghoon would have made upon seeing his child for the first time. 

Sanghoon.. Sooah teared up slightly. I will name you San.. it's a name he would have chosen for you. Sooah thought as she hugged the newborn baby carefully.

I miss you Sanghoon. Sooah thought to herself as she cried softly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
They had such a cute story hehe