6

(Davanee)
Friday (4 Days Later)

"This it right here?"

"Yeah, it's the address he sent..."

Ace parked his car and Me, him and Nina got out. I got my gym bag out of the trunk of his car and Nina got her small suitcase as well.

"Want me to carry it for you?" Ace asks me.

"Nah, it's fine. It's not that heavy," I smiled at him.

The two of us were back on good and normal terms, we agreed to put the whole thing behind us and look forward.

"Took you bitches long enough," Amani came out of the house with Rio right behind her.

"I texted y'all that this boi got us caught in some traffic..." Nina said referring to Ace.

"Where's Jay and Darnell? They didn't come yet?" I asked.

"They came to drop they bags off and went to get food and snacks."

I looked up at the house. It was nice on the outside.
(In MM)

We all went inside to check out what we was workin with for the night.

"Damn, this shit nice as fuck. Where the hell did Jay get money like this from?" Nina asked sounding excited as she rushes to the kitchen which was to the right when you walk in.

"It's nice," I slowly nodded.

"How many bedroom?" Ace asked.

"We checked and we only counted five," Amani shrugged.

"I'm gettin one to myself," I say.

"It ain't up to you, Jay was the one that rented this shit," Rio says.

"So? He's not gonna care as long as he gets a room to hisself," I shrugged.

I went upstairs to see for myself before I chose which bedroom ima be sleeping in. That was one I found the one at the end of the hall and dropped my bag on the bed.

"This ones nice."

I turned to see Ace leading against the doorframe.

"Yeah...that's why I'm choosing it," I said while taking a seat next to my bag.

"What did you tell your mom in order for you to come?" He asked.

"I told her half of the truth."

"And dat is...?"

"Amani rented out the Airbnb for me, her and Nina. What did you tell your mom?"

At that, I felt a cramp. Much like the one I get when I'm on my period. I tensed up a bit to help with the pain as I listened for his answer.

"I told her the truth. She been knew I hung out wit friends like this so I don't really have a reason to lie to her.."

"Lucky you," I cracked a smile. The cramp was still going.

I must be PMSing. I sighed.

"Well ima see you down there," he says before he leaves.

I could tell that he was still sorry about what happened that night. We both are. But we don't have to be sorry anymore. We got over it.

A few minutes later, I heard Jay and Darnell's voice coming from downstairs so they were back wit all the snacks and food.

That was when I joined everyone downstairs.

"Aye, why ain't nobody in the pool? We all linked cause we wanted to have fun," Jay commented.

"There's a pool?" Amani asked.