23

(Davanee)

"Is it good? Is it how you imagined it would taste?" Ace asked me as we sat in the car in front of the cake shop.

I nodded while taking a bite of the cake I was desperately craving. It was so good to the point where I didn't feel the need to take ... I just wanted to eat and taste all the flavors.

"Aight, lemme know what chu thinkin," he says.

I looked at him in confusion. "Huh?"

He stared at me for a second before he went off.

"Forget it. It's not up to you no more...matter of fact it's not up to nobody. We juss gon let God do hi-"

I cut him off when I leaned in and connected my lips with his. I let it be a short and chaste kiss just to shut him up.

Once I pulled away completely and processed what I had done, a small smile played on my lips.

"You sure you don't want any cake?" I asked him after.

"Kiss me again," he says while cheesing, ignoring my question.

My eyes widened. "What?"

He leaned in closer and licked his lips. "Embrasse moi encore, I wanna feel ya lips on mines again."
[Kiss me again]

I smiled some more before I looked around. Moving in, my lips made contact with his. Couple seconds later as I was about to pull away, I felt Ace put his hand on the back of my head, trapping me.

He took control of the kiss. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and I was immediately turned on.

I forcefully pulled away from the kiss before it could go any further.

"What?" Ace asks me.

"Nothing," I grinned. "Let's go."

"Why? You ready to go home?"

"Yes..."

I felt his gaze on me as I looked straight ahead.

I looked over at him to meet his gaze. "What? ... Drive."

I seen his eyes move down to my lips and that was when a slick smirk got taped to his face. "You wanna have sex?"

Lowkey.

I scrunched up my face at him. "Boy, what? What kinda question is that?"

"A good one."

I slowly shook my head. "Let's go back to the house. I'm tired."

That was when he shifted in his seat and put his hand on the car's joystick. "Aight, let's go back to the house but since you tired, I wanna see you go to sleep when we get there."

He puts his seatbelt on before he put the car in reverse and reversed out of the parking spot.

I pursed my lips. Whatever.

Soon enough, we got back to the house. The first thing I did was take a seat around the island in the kitchen.

"The bedroom is that way," Ace came in while pointing.

"Ima go there in a second," I say.

"No, you said you was tired so let's head to the bedroom."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, I'll meet you in there in a minute."

I stared down at the piece of cake that I didn't finish.

"Nah, let's go there together."

"What is your problem? I wanna finish my cake."

"But you said you was tired...didn't you ?"

I let out a laugh. "Ace, gimme a minute. The cake gonna be done by then."