"It's amazing."- I almost whispered as pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist. 

"It is."- agreed Leonardo and I turned around in his arms. 

"Do you want to go on a walk, principessa?"- he asked with dazzling smile.

"I do."- I replied and kissed his cheek after standing on my tip-toe. 

We went to shower and change

We went to shower and change. I put on a dress and sneakers. I brushed my hair and ditched makeup, settling for lip gloss. Then I sprayed my perfume on my neck and took my purse before leaving. 

I spotted Leonardo immediately. He looks very handsome. 

Total black outfit looks irresistible and very nice on his sinewy frame; the colour adds more intimidation and hazard to his 6'7 physic. Midnight black hair is neatly styled to the side; his hair looks very lustrous and soft. Sharp facial features are now covered very slight stubble, adding attractiveness to him. 

His cologne smells as alluring as ever. His scent is very titillating and soothing. Hand watch, necklaces and ring are reflecting the light.

 Hand watch, necklaces and ring are reflecting the light

Him.

It should be a sin to look so damn good.

Sun-kissed, dewy, sleek, smoother and softer then silk skin. Light blonde, long, velvety and shiny hair that glows even brighter in the light. 

Camila's natural beauty is out of this world. Well-defined cheekbones and jawline; cute, small, button nose that is slightly turned-up; amazing, natural eyebrows with flawless arch; the longest, the darkest, the thickest eyelashes adorn her spellbinding, bottomless, stunning, big, vivid green eyes; full, plump, luscious, rosy and glossy lips are so damn kissable and juicy. 

Mouth-watering, gorgeous and delicious figure looks indescribably incredible. The black, form-fitting dress that reaches a bit lower then mid-thigh shows off her body in the finest ways possible, leaving no space for sanity in my mind. Wide neckline offers tiny glimpse of her chest which looks so damn delectable. Her collarbones are fully exposed and look very engaging.