Even so, when you looked back at Midoriya, he was frozen in his place. His face was completely covered in a red blush and was pretty much steaming at this point. His notebook was dropped to the ground, completely forgotten.

"Um... Midoriya? You good?" You walked up in front of him, waving a hand in front of his face only for him to not move or even blink.

'Did- did I break him?' You asked yourself. Noticing that he wasn't responding to you in the slightest.

"Hey man, it was just a joke! I didn't mean to get you flustered." You tried again but he still was unmoved.

"Midoriya? Midoriya!!! Hey, I've never looked at your junk, okay?!!! I promise!" You yelled, taking his shoulders and shaking him violently.

(TIME SKIP)

After that whole ordeal with Midoriya, you were finally able to get him to respond.

You explained in detail what you meant by that part of your quirk and you both just laughed it off. Though, it was still pretty awkward by all means.

After that, you went home and were able to get your much needed rest

Now it was time to go back to school.

You currently were sitting in your seat waiting for Aizawa to come in and give instructions.

"Good morning." You heard your teacher say at the entrance.

He started speaking immediately as he went to the front of the classroom "There are some of you who did not pass the examine. Though, as for the training camp.... everyone will be going!" He told you all.

Everyone was shocked since they thought they would be going to summer school. They quickly started celebrating.

Aizawa then explained that it was just a way to get the most out of students and see who needed the most work.

Though he told everyone that failing is still failing and they would still have extra lessons at the camp.

Suddenly all their moods dampened.

Aizawa went on to explain some other things about the training camp and soon enough, class was dismissed.

All the students started to gather around to discuss the training camp.

"Well It's a week long training camp and we have to bring a lot of stuff." Iida said.

"I don't even have a bathing suit." Denki said.

You were personally looking through the list of items to bring and noticed how you were missing quite a few. "Yeah same." You told the boys who were talking.

"Oh! Then since we're all off tomorrow, how about we go to the mall together to buy things." Hakegure suggested and people started to agree with her.

You personally weren't against the idea, though you could imagine what chaos ensued with the entire class going somewhere together.

You turned to your bestie. "You going Shoto?"

"I go to visit my mother on off days." He replied.

"Huh? Why is this the first time I'm hearing this?" You gawked.

"Probably because I've never told you." He said bluntly. "Anyway, you could stay with Midoriya, you guys are close enough." He told you.

"Yeah you're right. I'll just stick with my other friends. Enjoy your mother, I guess." You pointed two fingers guns at him and he rolled his eyes.

"It will be a lot more funner without you and your boringness anyway. Ahahahahahahahahaha." You evil laughed.

"Funner isn't a word (Y/n)." He pointed out and you smacked him on his head.

"Oh shut up! Anyway, I'm just excited to see most of class together outside of school. I'm sure some interesting stuff will happen."

Oh only if you knew.

(A/n): Holy shit guys!!! You guys got me to over 100k reads. THATS INSANE!!! I remember planning out this story for the point of having fun and not really getting anything from it, but you guys are just so amazing and really I just have to thank you for all the love and support for this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!