I let out a light laugh, trying to give off the impression that I wasn't affected by her words.

"It's nice to see you too, I guess," I mumble, adding a bit of sarcasm to my last two words.

Nayeon scoffs. "Yeah, for sure."

"Well, are you going to sit down or just stand there?" Jeongyeon challenged as she pointed towards my chair.

"Yeah, sit down Y/n. Don't you want to see your father get married for the fifth time?"

Another stab at my chest. I could feel the anger building up inside of me, and my eyes start to get watery. I took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly, trying to stop myself from bursting out in tears.

"I'm..." I trailed off and gazed down at the ground. I took another deep breath and looked up at them again. "I'm going to go to the washroom, I'll be back."

I turned the other way before one of them could respond and walked out of the audience. My eyes started pooling up even more, causing my pace to quicken to running. I continued to run, not stopping to see if anyone was following me. At this point I could barely see anything due to the tears blurring my eyesight.

"Don't you want to see your father get married for the fifth time?"

The words rung through my head over and over again, until I began to feel the world spinning. I kept running despite that, trying to get as far away from the wedding as possible.

I continued to run, getting faster by the second, when I felt myself fall down—except, I don't hit the ground. 

I kept falling, forcing a scream to escape my mouth.

As I continued to decline, my vision suddenly became clear again, revealing my surroundings. 

I looked around in fear as I proceeded to descend when I realized that I had fallen down a very spacious hole. 

Although, the fact that I had fallen down such a large hole wasn't the strange part—it was the items surrounding me that left me puzzled.

As I gazed around me, I noticed objects floating in mid air. Objects such as pianos, chairs, tables and teapots all hovered within the depth of the abyss while I fell to my doom.

Impossible! This is absurd!

After what felt like hours of falling, I hit the ground, sending shock throughout my entire body. I felt lightheaded, like all the blood in my body had rushed to my head—just as if I was upside down. 

The moment I thought that I felt myself fall down again, this time hitting the ground within a few seconds. I looked up from where I fell only to see the ceiling—there was no hole that I possibly could have fallen from.

"Odd... It's as if I fell onto the ceiling and then the room flipped!" I breathed aloud in dismay. I stood up on what I assumed was the floor, although everything was so bizarre here that it was impossible to tell what is what.

Here... Where is here?

I brushed off my dress, only to realize that I no longer was wearing the same off-white dress from the wedding. Instead, I wore an wide skirted A-line dress in a light pink color. The sleeves were puffy and a white apron was wrapped around me.

I also wore white stalkings and shiny black Mary Jane shoes, as well as a black headband on my head. My hair was down, nothing special done with it.

"Goodness, what happened to my dress?" I asked myself in half shock and half disappointment as I looked down at my outfit transformation.

I let out a loud sigh as I spun around, trying to see if somebody was here.