"Sorry I was rushing this morning and I spilled some coffee on my shirt on my way here" he said embarrassed. Gulf thought about it, why was his reaction so strong at the simple scent of coffee, he was being ridiculous "I know its unprofessional of me, I'm sorry" Tul continued, nervously clenching his hands.

Gulf couldn't help but feel like his mind was nagging at him, like it was trying to recall a memory but couldn't, he felt a sharp pain on his head and dizziness followed, he went to grab hold of his head. Tul was at his side in an instant "Are you okay?" he asked concern clearly etched in his face.

Gulf felt like an asshole, here he was doubting the guy and he had done nothing but be nice to him. "No it's okay, I'm fine just got slightly lightheaded for a moment." He said smiling weakly "Sorry I guess my dislike for coffee is stronger than I thought" he joked. He realized Tul's hand was still holding his arm and felt really uncomfortable, but he didn't know how to shake it off without it coming off as rude.

Mild had been watching everything very carefully he had tried to rush to Gulf's side when he paled but Tul had moved so quickly, it had shocked him in place. He hadn't made a sound, he had been so swift. He had also heard Gulf mention the smell of coffee, could it be? Was he reaching just because he didn't like the guy? It was impossible right? I mean he worked here; he was sure they had done a background check on him already. Plus to be a medical examiner he has to pass the psychological screening and if he was already at internship level it meant he passed it with flying colors.

"Everything okay here?" Mew said standing at the door, his eyes were on the hand that was holding on to Gulf who looked a little pale. He looked over at Mild "Yeah Gulf didn't feel so good for a moment but Tul was there to catch him"

Gulf took a step back breaking Tul's hold on him, and reached for the box on the floor "Sorry I dropped the box and I guess I got a little lightheaded with the shock" he said as he placed the box on the table. He saw Mew look from him to Tul and back again. "Oh Dectective Suppasit this is Tul Pakorn, he is doing his internship with me but Mild is helping me for now since we have the special case"

Mew took a step forward and extended his hand with a smile "Hello, im surprised someone picked Kanawut as the person to intern with" he teased throwing a smile towards Gulf who just rolled his eyes.

Tul extended his hand and grabbed Mew's "It's a pleasure detective" he glanced back at Gulf who was now picking up his bag and equipment from his desk area "I'm actually a big fan of him, his work is flawless, almost like art" he glanced back at Mew, he knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help the warning that his eyes were conveying, this piece of shit was not going to come in between him and his Kana, not now, not ever. Kana was his and only his, there was no other choice.

Mew saw the hostility clearly. He frowned. What the hell was wrong with this guy. They let go of each other's hands. "You look familiar? You've been here before, right?"

It was Gulf who answered for him "He used to work in the mail room, but his moving on up aren't you Tul" Tul turned to smile at Gulf and Mew hated it, not because he was being possessive but because the way he eyed Gulf seemed wrong somehow. He was the one that seemed possessive. Mew felt himself tense.

"Oh, that's great" Mew replied with no enthusiasm in his voice. "Are we ready to go?" he asked Gulf wanting to get him as far away as possible from that guy. Gulf nodded and handed him the camera bag, he grabbed it and waited for him to walk out first.

"Bye guys" Gulf said without glancing back, Mew just waved and walked out after him. Mild watched Tul's face darkened and then it was gone. "Okay!" Mild said breaking the tension "Let's go check some of the case files so I can show you different scenarios" Tul smiled and nodded and followed behind him, quietly.
______
Later

Tul left the station with a smile on his face, waving at Mild who had spent all afternoon with him, peppering him with stupid fucking questions about himself. The nosy motherfucker was just adding to the current anger he was carrying at the moment.

As soon as he was far enough he clenched his fist in anger, that stupid fucking detective. He wanted to strangle him to death so bad, the urge flowed through him intensely, he would continue to be restless until he could end his fucking life.

He had seen the way he was watching his Kana, eyeing him protectively like he was some knight in fucking armor. Fucking idiot. He reached his car getting in and slamming the door full force. He couldn't control the rage he currently felt. It was overtaking him quickly, it was really difficult for him to hide his instincts after his Kana had left with that asshole.

He needed to find out where he lived, what he loved. He needed to strip him of everything. He drove away seething in his anger, letting it consume him.

His burner phone beeped. He clenched his jaw and read the message as he waited for the light to change.

Drinks tonight?😜- Lawan

He smiled licking his lips, maybe he didn't need to stalk this one so much, maybe he could just rid the world of this one now, shit he didn't even need to use this one right? He could just use a new one later, he had plenty to choose from. He felt his anger turn quickly into a hunger for power, he wanted to bathe in the pleasure of watching her die with horror etched on her face,frozen forever. He sent a quick reply. The light changed and he felt his body vibrate in excitement. He began to hum their song.