-ˏˋ chapter eleven

chapter eleven

════᠂ ⊱✿⊰ ᠂ ════

changbin dug the gun in the side of felix's head which made him wince in pain.

"anything you want to say before you die, felix?"

felix looked at his two friends who were both being held to their ground by donghyuck and jaemin. he then looked at the truck with all the crying children. his son being amongst then.

"i..."

"hmm?" changbin dug the gun harder. "didn't quite catch that."

"changbin please stop!" jisung shouted. "this isn't like you!"

"shut it jisung!" changbin yelled. "felix has something he wants to say. right felix?"

"i--"

"get your hands of him!"

changbin lowered his gun and rolled his eyes. "i thought you died already, chan."

chan gave the twisted man before him a grin. "i'm still here changbin and i'm here to finish you."

changbin chuckled. "aw, that's sweet. you came all this way to save--jeno? what the fuck are you doing with him?"

"he's a traitor!" renjun exclaimed. "he was on their side all along."

changbin sighed. "i never really liked you to be honest, jeno."

changbin raised his gun and shot it at jeno who was quick to dodge it.

jeno pulled out his own gun who shot it at changbin. changbin dodged the bullet, his grasp still tightly on felix.

"someone get rid of him!" changbin yelled.

donghyuck let go of jisung so he could get his gun but jisung was quicker than him. he slapped him across the face and delivered a hard kick to his stomach which sent him flying.

jaemin made the mistake of letting jeongin go so he could go for jisung but jeongin held him in a head lock.

jaemin thrashed around in the younger boy's arm's but he wouldn't let go. jeongin suddenly threw jaemin to the side who landed with a 'thump' beside donghyuck.

"god," changbin mumured as he lifted his gun and pulled the trigger several times to try and hit jisung and jeongin but they were both some how dodging.

while changbin was distracted chan forcibly removed changbin's hand from felix's waist and shoved him to the ground.

"get out of here!" chan yelled at felix who didn't hesitate to jump out of the truck.

changbin shot his gun at chan and successfully hit his shoulder.

chan hissed in pain but he didn't back down. he pounced on changbin and the two wrestled eachother on the ground.

"just give up!" changbin was straddling chan's lap as his hands wrapped tightly around his throat.

chan managed to flip changbin over so he was below him. the gun was abandoned but it was too far for chan to grab and use.

the children in the cages watched with wide eyes as chan's fist collided with changbin's face.

changbin laughed as blood gushed out of his nose.

what did he find so humorous?

"chan!"

chan turned around and jeno lifted his gun in the air and and threw
it at him. chan successfully caught the gun and pressed it against changbin's chest. right over his heart.

"chan...wait..." changbin mumured.

"i'm not listening to anything you have to say!" chan yelled.

changbin looked up at chan with broken eyes. "chan...i'm sorry."

chan shut his eyes. "it's too late now changbin. it's over now."

chan pulled the trigger and the sound of a gun being fired echoed throughout the almost empty docks.

chan opened his eyes and sighed when he saw changbin was lifeless underneath him.

chan stood up and got out of the truck with shaky legs.

"y-you did it." felix wrapped his arms around his lover. "you really did it."

"the night isn't over yet," jeno said. "the kids are still here. how do we return them to their homes?"

"we should call the police anonymously," jeongin suggested. "we could tell them we found a dodgy truck. we'll leave but they'll find the truck and get all the kids. we'll have to dispose the phone so they can't track us."

jeno nodded as he got his phone out. "i'll make the call and sacrifice my phone."

felix climbed inside the back of the truck and his eyes skimmed over the many cages. "jasper? where are you?"

"i'm here felix!"

felix felt tears well up in his eyes when he saw jasper right at the back of the truck.

felix rushed towards the back and tried to open the cage but it was locked.

"here." jeongin passed felix a key. "i found it on the other jisung."

felix smiled. "thank you." felix quickly unlocked the cage and jasper shot out.

felix lifted the little boy up and span him round and round.

"i missed you and channie!" jasper started to cry as felix hugged him.

"we missed you too. you're safe now."

felix, jasper and jeongin got out of the truck and joined chan and jisung.

"jasper!" chan exclaimed as felix passed the little boy to him.

"i missed you!" chan kissed jasper's forehead.

jasper hid his face in the crook of chan's kneck. "i missed you more channie!"

chan, felix, jeongin and jisung started walking towards the parked cars.

"so chan," jisung said. "where's minho? he stayed back for you."

chan stopped walking which resulted to jeongin walking straight into his back.

jisung raised an eyebrow. "what? did he not meet up with you?"

chan's throat went dry. he tried to speak but the words didn't come to him.

"he did." jeno joined up with the five older boy's.

"so where is he now?" jisung looked around. "minho?"

"i'm sorry jisung," chan mumured. "there was an...accident."

jisung's face was drained of any colour. "what kind of accident."

"m-minho." chan took a deep breath. "minho was shot. changbin shot him but not intentionally."

jisung nodded. "okay, so he's at the hospital then. we should go and see him."

chan looked at jeno for help.

"i'm sorry but he...he didn't make it," jeno said.

"what do you mean he didn't make it!" jisung suddenly raised his voice. "are you trying to say he's dead?"

"that's exactly what we're trying to say," chan said. "jisung, i'm sorry."

"stop apologising!" jisung yelled. "that won't bring the love of my life back will it? how could he have been shot? how was it not intentionally?"

"minho died because..." chan trailed of. "minho is dead because...

...he saved me."