-ˏˋ chapter nine

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER NINE | INTERESTING
NIGHT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"what are you planning on doing with me?"

changbin stood up and made his way towards felix. "i want to keep you alive till bangchan eventually figures out where you are and comes here to try and get you back. once he does i'll kill you right in front of him and that'll be my revenge. he'll lose the only person that he ever cared about."

felix's blood ran cold. "no."

"yes."

changbin walked around felix. "this is why you don't involve yourself with criminals, little lix. this is what happens. your life is put at risk."

changbin crouched down in front of felix.

"no, please," felix pleaded, knowing what was coming next.

"you should consider yourself lucky that i left you pain free for so long."

"get away from me!" felix screamed. "or else you'll regret it!"

changbin slapped felix.

felix's cheek went red and it started to sting.

"you really are stupid. since you're being a brat i guess it really is time to start hurting you." changbin growled. "seungmin! bring me the bat."

the door opened and a man walked in with with a baseball bat. it was the same bat that felix was hit with earlier on.

"wait a second--"

"don't speak!" changbin snapped which instantly shut felix up.

changbin took the bat from seungmin and hit felix in the ribs.

felix howled in pain and tears streamed down his cheeks. "m-my ribs!"

"blame chan," changbin said and hit felix in the same place. "chan is why you're here."

changbin hit felix's ribs repeatedly till he heard a crack.

"please stop." felix sobbed. "i think you've broken my ribs."

"seungmin, bring me the knife." changbin passed seungmin the bat. "you're in for a interesting night, felix."

"that's the place." minho pointed at the field that had a large barn.

sanghoon stopped the car and switched the ignition off. "right, we need to make a plan before we just burst in."

"we'll just keep it simple," jisung said. "we walk in there and take felix."

"and the award for the best escape plan goes to han jisung," chan said sarcastically while clapping his hands. "it won't be as simple as that. changbin obviously has people patrolling outside."

"i'll distract the guys outside," minho said. "once they're too busy with me you guys can go in."

"yeah, that's good," chan said. "there might be guys patrolling inside too so i think jisung should take them down and me and sanghoon will be the ones to find felix."

jisung nodded. "sounds like a plan."

"is everyone ready then?" sanhoon put his hand on the door handle.

"wait, i need to say something." chan put his hand on sanghoon's arm. "i just want to apologise for all of this. felix wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for me. i'm sure jisung regrets me ever meeting him."

"i do," jisung deadpanned. "but then i don't at the same time. felix is so happy with you and it's been a few years since i've seen felix happy. despite the fact that you're not exactly a saint...you make felix happy and that's all i want."

chan smiled and jisung and he smiled back.

"let's do this." sanghoon opened his door and got out of the car and everyone else followed

chan got his gun out, preparing himself.

"i kind of feel bad for leaving that kid behind," jisung said to chan.

"which kid--oh! jeongin?"

"yeah, he's the reason we even made it here anyways."

"this is dangerous, ji. we can't let jeongin get involved."

jisung nodded his head. "yeah, you're right. he is a kid after all."

the five hid behind a bush so they couldn't be spotted by the two men who were stood outside the barn.

"mark and bambam," chan whispered.

"they look pretty easy," minho mumbled. "i can take them down."

"be careful minho," jisung said, worridly.

minho gave jisung a quick kiss before he stood up and made his way to the barn.

mark and bambam spotted him straight away and got their weapons ready.

"oh guys." minho smiled. "that's a bit un-fair. i have no weapons."

"who are you?" mark asked, aiming his gun at minho. "what is your business with mr seo?"

"he took my friend and i'm here to get him back.

mark raised his eyebrow at bambam.
"friend? felix?"

"yeah, that's him," minho said. "now i advise changbin let felix free."

mark pulled the trigger but minho dodged in time. minho charged at mark and kicked him in the leg.

bambam slashed minho's leg with his knife but minho didn't back down. minho turned around and kicked bambam in the face.

"ah!" bambam stumbled backwards due to the impact.

minho turned to the bushes and made eye contact with jisung.

"it means we can go," jisung mumured.

the four quickly ran towards the barn. mark and bambam were too busy battling with minho to even see them go past.

sanghoon flung the barn doors open and they all rushed inside.

"it stinks in here," jisung whined. "it stinks of methane."

"well it is a barn," sanghoon muttered.

the boys cautiously walked through the barn.

"i tried ringing bambam but he isn't responding."

jisung froze and his eyes widened. "did you hear that?"

sanghoon nodded and chan shook his head.

"hear what?" chan asked, looking around.

"you guys shouldn't be here!"

the three boys turned around to see an annoyed man with a bat in his hand.

"seungmin," bangchan breathed out.

"bangchan." seungmin smirked. "you finally arrived."

jisung turned to chan for a look of approval and chan nodded.

jisung ran towards seungmin and tackled him to the ground.

"ah! what the hell!" seungmin yelled.

"we don't have time to watch, chan." sanghoon put his hand on chan's shoulder. "we need to find felix."

chan nodded. "you're right, let's find, him."