-ˏˋ chapter four

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER FOUR | YOU AGAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

felix was walking back home and it was currently midnight. he was starting to regret going out so late.

anything could happen to him in the dark. especially now the crime rate has increased.

he decided to take the short cut home. it may have been a dangerous route at night but it would get felix home quicker.

he could hear footsteps behind him and a sound he didn't know. it sounded like something being dragged on the floor?

felix wanted to turn around but he was scared.

was he being followed?

stalked?

felix decided to pick up the pace.

he didn't realise that his shoe lace was un-tied so he tripped and fell on the floor, grazing both of his knees since he was only wearing shorts.

the footsteps quickened and then stopped.

"are you alright?" said a voice felix was sure he recognised.

"christopher?"felix looked up and gasped when he saw that it was christopher looming over him.

his face wasn't covered this time so felix could admire how handsome he was.

he was surprised to say the least.

"and it's my blonde haired boy who i never got the name of." christopher smiled.

"oh. felix, lee felix."

christopher helped felix up. "it's nice to meet you properly, felix."

felix saw that christopher had a heavy backpack and a suitcase.

"where are you going?" felix nodded at all of chris' luggage.

christopher sighed. "right now i have no idea...i'm kind of homeless."

felix frowned. "homeless? so you have no where to go at all? not even a friend's house?"

christopher smiled sadly. "well that's what homeless means... unfortunately, i have no where to go and i'm not too sure what to do. i've just been walking around feeling sorry for myself."

felix grabbed christopher's free hand

"you're coming home with me!" felix exclaimed. "i can't let you stay out in the cold? it'll keep me up at night. more than rent does."

"but i don't want to be a bother. i'll be fine, felix. i assure you." older boy pleaded.

"no, no!" felix shook his head. "i'm not having you out here. it's fine."

"you're seriously letting a criminal in your home?"

felix turned to christopher. "there's nothing you can really take from where i live. i'm broke and i live with two other broke guys. i own pretty much nothing. nothing valuable. everything we have is second hand so you'd be wasting your time. i trust you not to take anything anyway."

christopher smiled. "okay, thank you."

the pair walked together in the late night hand in hand.

when felix arrived at his home he took a deep breath, bracing himself before opening the door since he left it unlocked.