❥៚ T W E N T Y

well, maybe taehyun changed his mind.

he couldn't find the strength to face beomgyu yet. at school, taehyun would spot beomgyu, but he couldn't do it, so he ran away and hid himself, hoping that beomgyu wouldn't spot him.

taehyun had completely discarded the thought of what he told himself the day before school started. he told himself that he would give beomgyu a chance and face him, but look who's running away like a coward instead.

"today 'still together' comes out and i want to watch it with yo—" soobin paused, realizing that the boy he was talking to was zoning out. "taehyun... are you even listening to me?" soobin questioned with a frown which snapped taehyun out of his thoughts.

"huh? what? me? oh... yeah." taehyun replied with a nervous smile.

"uh huh. then, what did i say?"

"uhm... about fixing toilets with ramen noodles...?" soobin sighed, mentally face palming himself. "no! i was talking about the thai bl series! you weren't listening to me, tae!"

"sorry..."

"what were you thinking about anyways?"

"n-nothing!"

"i don't believe you. you've been acting strange lately. what—" all of a sudden, taehyun stood up. "s-sorry, hyung. i... um.. gotta go now! bye!" taehyun quickly muttered before grabbing his stuff and leaving the lunch table.

"hey! wait!" soobin yelled after the boy, but the younger had already left the cafeteria. "what's wrong with him?" soobin mumbled under his breath with furrowed brows.

"hey, soobin hyung. have you seen taehyun?" beomgyu all of a sudden appeared, almost startling the hell out of soobin.

"yeah. he just left."

"damn it." beomgyu curses under his breath. "well, do you know where he might be?"

"he has science class next, so he might be at his locker." beomgyu quickly thanked the older and rushed out of the cafeteria.

he needed to catch taehyun because it felt like taehyun was the one running away from him. every time he sees the younger boy, he always leaves as if he was purposely avoiding beomgyu.

unfortunately for taehyun, beomgyu won't let the boy slip away from him this time.

+ × +

"what the fuck?!" taehyun cursed out, startled by someone slamming his locker shut all of a sudden. "what's your probl—" taehyun froze on his spot with wide eyes. beomgyu was the one who slammed his locker shut.

"no. what's YOUR problem?" beomgyu growled, eyes piercing through the shocked boy in front of him. if those eyes could kill then taehyun would sure as hell be dead by now.

he subconsciously gulped, feeling intimidated by beomgyu but kept a straight face on. never in taehyun's life had he felt so intimidated before. beomgyu may seem cute and all, but when he's like this, he's scary.

"w-what do you mean?" taehyun muttered out, trying to seem unaffected by beomgyu, but in reality, he wanted to bury himself under the ground and stay there for the rest of eternity.

"you've been ignoring me and i don't fucking like it, kang taehyun."

"i'm sorry, but i don't know who you are." beomgyu's eyebrows crashed together. "what? stop acting dumb!" the ravenette was mad. he didn't like it when people ignored him, especially someone he really liked aka taehyun.

he had suffered enough during summer break and he's sure, he will get taehyun to stop ignoring him.

"i'm not acting dumb! i don't know who you are!" taehyun shouted and that's when taehyun knew he fucked up. he knew he shouldn't have said that, but it was too late now.

beomgyu was now pinning taehyun on to the locker with his face leaning close towards the younger's. "kang taehyun. this is the last warning. you either give up and say the truth or.."

"or?" taehyun knew that he had awoken the beast, but he wasn't backing down. beomgyu slowly leaned in towards the younger boy's ear and whispered, "or else, i'm going to kiss you til you drop."

(anyone who knows the reference, ily)

taehyun's eyes grew wide and his cheeks immediately heated up upon hearing those words that left his throat dry, making him unable to speak.

the ravenette on the other hand, smirked, eternally thanking his older brother for giving him tons of advice on flirting.

"well? are you going to say something or should i....?"

"do it. i dare you." taehyun, all of a sudden, was confident again.

"be careful what you wish for, kang." beomgyu stated before leaning himself close towards the younger's lips. their lips were only inches apart and they were about to kiss, but all of a sudden, taehyun blew air into beomgyu's face.

"what the—" before beomgyu could even react to finish his sentence, taehyun lifted his leg to kick the older boy right on his crotch.

"ah! what the fuck?!" beomgyu hissed his pain.

"sorry, dude. try better next time." taehyun said, before running away, leaving beomgyu to yell after him as he couldn't chase after the boy.

"darn you, kang taehyun. i'll get you next time." beomgyu curses before wincing in pain again.

°    ┄┄────┄
⁝ ⊹     ⁝
✧ ⋆     .  ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀( 🍃 )
˚✦
( 🌿 )

└> @scftjunnie is typing... ❜
. . . 💌 : don't mess w king taehyun y'all lmao pray for beomgyu's balls tho
ALSO, TYSM FOR 10K ON THIS BOOK JXHNDJIS IM SHOOK ❤️❤️❤️❤️
honestly, i didn't think this book would come this far 🥺🥺

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ 14|08|20 ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・