❥៚ S I X

maybe having fun together wasn't that bad. taehyun wasn't as bad as beomgyu had thought and instead, he found the boy rather cute. the way taehyun would laugh every time the ravenette lost and the way he looked when he was mad after he, himself lost was honestly adorable. beomgyu never in his life would've found someone so charming. he even found himself smiling from ear to ear the whole time they spent together.

taehyun, actually really enjoyed the older's company aswell. he too had never smiled so much in his life except for when he was around soobin, but this was different. he felt like a child again. you see, taehyun was the mature and cautious type, despite him being only sixteen. he was more mature than someone who was twenty.

he liked studying and spending his time in the library rather than playing games like most teenagers his age. he didn't like wasting his time and would rather keep things to himself than being a loud and talkative person. today was different for him though, he talked much more than usual and he was smiling a lot too. for some reason, he grew to like beomgyu's personality better.

beomgyu, as taehyun would describe him during their few hours that they've spent together, is very energetic and is like a ball of sunshine that makes even the saddest person in the whole entire universe, happy. the way he laughs would make you laugh too. that was beomgyu to taehyun.

in all honesty, taehyun never thought that he'd like games, but was it because the game was fun or was it because of beomgyu?

"beom—" taehyun stopped himself as he realized that beomgyu was already fast asleep and his head was leaned against his shoulder. "pfft... sleep is for the weak, my ass." he mumbled with a small smile on his lips.

the ravenette shivered slightly and taehyun figured that it was because it was cold. he too was pretty cold, but good thing he was smart and brought a small blanket with him inside of his backpack. taehyun unzipped his bag and pulled out his blanket. the blanket wasn't that big to cover two people obviously, so taehyun had to think about it for a while.

it's either he cover himself or cover beomgyu. he originally had thought that he would only need this for himself because this was a total stranger after all. why would he ever give up his blanket for this annoying boy? taehyun scoffed and stared at beomgyu one last time before sighing and draping the blanket over the raventte's body.

"blankets are for the weak." taehyun mumbled before slowly drifting off to sleep, dropping his head on top of beomgyu's.

+ × +

beomgyu woke up, feeling something rest on the top of his head and there was also something covering his body. he rubbed his eyes a few times before yawning and realizing that he was covered with a blanket. the ravenette glance to his right, only to realize that taehyun still fast asleep with his head resting on top of his, making it hard for him to move.

slowly, he moved taehyun's head off of his and instead, placed it on his shoulder. luckily, taehyun didn't even budge during the process, to which beomgyu was grateful for because he'd rather let the boy sleep more as he must've been tired.

anyway, beomgyu noticed taehyun was slightly shivering from the cold then he realized that it was early in the morning and he had a blanket covering him while taehyun had only a sweater on and jeans to keep him warm.

beomgyu quickly took off the blanket and used it to cover the younger instead. "idiot." he mumbled to himself. taehyun could've used his own blanket to cover his own body, but instead, he used it to cover beomgyu. the ravenette thought it would be hot as it was summer, so he didn't bring a blanket which now that he thought about it, is quite dumb because it's cold during the night and morning.

taehyun suddenly starts mumbling words and steering awake before completely fluttering his eyes open which beomgyu found adorable. 'how could someone be so cute?' the ravenette thought to himself, unconsciously smiling as he watched the younger cutely rub his eyes.

even if beomgyu would never admit it, perhaps he had grown a soft spot for taehyun. the boy could just breathe and beomgyu would find himself cooing at how cute he was. he didn't exactly know how or why he feels this way. well at least, he didn't know yet.

to him, it definitely wasn't a crush, the other boy just happened to be very pretty and charming, that was all it was, right?

"mmm... morning..." taehyun mumbled with a groggily morning voice before yawning and sitting up, cuddling onto the blanket that was wrapped around him. "holy shit... my back hurts." he winced, trying to straighten his back, but it only applied more pain to him. "well, we did sleep sitting up." beomgyu muttered, standing up and stretching himself.

"yeah... wait. how are we going to shower? i think i stink."

"you do stink." beomgyu lied as a way of teasing the younger. taehyun actually didn't smell that bad. in fact, he smelt like fresh herbal shampoo or something - and beomgyu very much liked how he smelt. (taehyun himself said that he liked herbal shampoo in the m2 behind the scenes video) taehyun rolled his eyes and proceeded to stand up, stretching himself.

"anyway, i know that there's a lake around here. i saw it on the internet, so we can bathe there." beomgyu said, before walking out of the room while taehyun stands there, wondering how the blanket ended up being around him instead of the ravenette.

"i guess he must've wrapped it around me when he woke up." taehyun mumbled to himself, feeling the corner of his lips tug up into a smile.

° ┄┄────┄
⁝ ⊹ ⁝
✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀( 🍃 )
˚✦
( 🌿 )

└> @scftjunnie is typing... ❜
.  .  .  💌 : surprise! double update :)))) also, y'all look at this masterpiece that aeongcrumbs drew
LITERALLY PURE TALENT (if you don't see the text then dw, she said she'll separate it
into webtoon panels & color it) pls compliment her, so she knows that
she's talented & deserves love 🥺🥺🥺🥺

  💌 : surprise! double update :)))) also, y'all look at this masterpiece that aeongcrumbs drewLITERALLY PURE TALENT (if you don't see the text then dw, she said she'll separate itinto webtoon panels & color it) pls compliment her, so she knows th...

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ 11|06|20 ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・