" We kissed, right? But now it's like nothing, again" Ariadne explained to Kira, she was talking about Scott. " I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about all this stupid stuff" but Kira disagreed. " No! I love talking about guys with you. You're my first friend here and I could actually use your advice" Kira said, causing Ariadne to smile.

" Her? Who her?" Scott asked, " Her, her. Aria. You like her, why not just ask her out already?" Stiles asked as he stuffed things for mischief day in his locker. " I think she has" Scott admitted, " what do you mean?" Stiles asked confused. " When we went to the school late at night for Lydia. Aria and I were gonna stay in and watch a movie, she started talking and I walked away to answer the phone. I came back to see that she was standing there like she got done saying something really important. What really gave it away was in the car" Scott remembered how it exactly went down.

" So what's stopping you now?" Stiles was curious. " I think I really messed up with leaving with Deucalion. I can see it in her eyes, it's like she doesn't trust me or something" Scott said in a worried tone, he was right, but she did trust him. It was just that she was being cautious.

" Ask her out" Stiles encouraged, " now?" Scott asked with wide eyes. " Yes, now" he shut his locker. " Right now?" Scott double checked, "right now!" Stiles exclaimed. " Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants" they stopped, Stiles stood in front of him. Isaac and Aries walked up to them.

" I'm the hot girl?" Scott asked in awe. " You are the hottest girl" Stiles conformed and walked away. Isaac and Aries were confused. "I'm the hot girl" Scott repeated, turning to the guys. " Yes you are" Isaac agreed and Scott smiled, making the other guys smile.

" Do you know what that was about?" Aries asked as they walked away. " No idea, but apparently he's a hot girl" Isaac shook his head at the weird conversation.

ARIADNE'S POV

" What do you want, Aiden?" I asked as I looked over to see him leaning on a few lockers. " Why can't you just convince Scott to let us in the pack?" He asked, but I shook my head. " It's not my choice to make. Besides, you guys haven't shown any initiative to be apart of the pack" I said, defending Scott's choice.

" But, you said you forgave us!" Aiden exclaimed, he was talking about Boyd. " The only reason why I forgave you guys was because you tried protecting Lydia" I reminded him of the reason why. " So, how can we change your minds?" He asked while I grabbed my math book out of the locker. " You want to be apart of the pack? Stay, and show us you've changed" he looked like he was in thought and he walked away.

Scott then walked up to me, " what did he want?" He asked in a protective tone. " Oh, he wanted me to convince you to change your mind and let them into the pack" I told him. "Listen, so I was thinking-'' I turned to him but I wasn't paying attention as I got a text from Allison. " Sorry. Can we have this conversation later?" I asked and walked off. It was rude but Allison said it was urgent.

On the way to meet up with Allison, I came across Isaac. " Where the hell have you been? I've been texting and calling!" I exclaimed but he just shushed me and told me to be quiet. He was listening to Kira and her dad. " Ask her out" I encouraged, but he just shook his head. "She said she doesn't want a boyfriend right now. She just wants to make a few friends" he told me what she said.

" Well, just because you want to make a few friends, doesn't mean you don't have a crush on somebody" I comforted him. I then grabbed his arm and dragged him with me to meet up with the others.

" William Barrow? The guy that killed those kids on the bus?" I asked to be sure. " Yes, and my dad thinks that he's here" Stiles confirmed. " Do we have anymore proof than just a guess?" Isaac asked. " Lydia has been hearing buzzing all day. Exactly like the sound of flies" Cora said, letting me and Isaac know that this may be supernatural.

" Ok, so what's the plan?" I asked. " Allison, Cora, Aries, and I will head over to her apartment to look at the bestiary" Oceanus explained what they we're gonna do.

" Remember, the word in Archaic Latin for fly is musca" Lydia reminded them as the all snuck out the window because the school was on lockdown.

" So what now?" Isaac asked. " Now, we go find Scott" I confirmed.

AUTHORS NOTE 👇🏽

I know, I know. It's probably weird with Isaac and Kira, but what can I say? I love putting the unexpected together. That, and I think it'll be fun to write their stories and romance. It'll be fun and definitely hard since their stories end in the show, but that's what makes it fun.

I am still having a problem! I don't know what I'm gonna do at the end of season 3! It's like a lot of things could happen with any direction I choose to take the story.

~later✌🏽