'What's that about?' Jess mumbles quietly, turning to me and I shrug. 'Not sure.'

'You alright?' He hi fives me on his way past. 'Yeah. Good. You?' He's been for a gym sesh, and was sweating like a mad man.

We watch him head over to the kitchen, all three of them laughing loudly at something Mike says.

'You're so cute.' I hear Demi's loud laugh, Ched's jaw dropping beside me as my eyes widen.

'Oh. My.' Siannise gasps quietly and I pop my sunglasses back over my eyes to hide my jealousy a bit.

'I hope she's joking!' Jess whispers and I nod. 'Ha, me too!'

I see Mike then pull Priscilla and Callum for a chat, all three of them heading down to the gym.

Something weird was going on.

And I didn't know if I liked it.

I get pulled with Siannise over to the Luke's sitting on the loungers as the boys got in the pool.

'Nah, too hot.' I slide in the pool lazily, leaving my sunglasses on.

'What are you guys thinking, how long do you think we've got left in here?' Luke T asks and I purse my lips. 'I'd say about 2 weeks maybe? Feels like I've been in here my whole bloody life.' I sigh, dunking myself under the water quickly, holding Siannises glasses above it so she doesn't kill me.

'Yeah, I reckon about the same.' The girl agrees, nodding thankfully at me as I pop them back over my eyes so I could see.

'I'm ready for home though.' Luke M rests his arms on the side of the pool as Luke T gets out to sit beside him.

'Yeah. Proper miss my family.' I nod, everyone agreeing.

Then before we can go any further, I get a text.

'Oh god.' Siannise passes me my phone. 'Shit. IVE GOT A TEXT!' I yell, everyone appearing from where they were.

I laugh a little.

'Islanders, it's time to see who's made the headlines in today's challenge. News Splash.'

Everyone cheers, turning to Callum and jumping on him. 'BOY YOU BOUT TO GET READ!' Mike laughs at him.

'#clickbait #readbetweenthelines.'

I cringe, I didn't know if I was ready to find out how much of a literal mug the whole nation thought I was.

I slip on some trainers and we all run off.

Me and Jamie were hosting, the girls vs the boys.

And basically, me and Jamie would hold up a board with a news headline on and some words blanked out. Then one couple would be sat on top of separate dunk tanks and had to guess the blank words. Get it wrong and it moved on to the other person.

And you got dunked.

'Okay. Callum and Molly.' I pick the first board up.

'Love islands -blank- finds special connection with fourth girl as he's branded -blank-blank-.' I read out.

This was obviously my boy big mike.