2 Years have Past

Shika's POV
2 years have passed since I have been adopted into the Kamado family, I have gotten attached to them as a whole. The day of reckoning is upon Tanjiro and I, and Nezuko I guess for our lovely family to die by the hands of a demon. I've been training nonstop for this day, knowing I won't be able to kill the demon in a real fight, but the second me and Tanjiro leave our village along with Nezuko, I need to be prepared for the harsh training Urokodaki will put both of us through. Plus as soon as I get my nichirin sword, my hashira plan will come into action and then I'll be the hero. The one thing that still bugs me is the companions that the system created. If I can find all 3 of them, the 12 Kizuki will be a breeze, depending on their stats.

Timeskip 1 Week
Today felt normal to me and the same as any other day in the past 2 years. Then as I followed Tanjiro in town to help him sell charcoal, the events from episode 1 played in my head like a Deja Vu moment. Keeping my pace with Tanjiro. I muttered the words Status for a final check before history unfolds upon me.

Status
Name: Shika Akiyama
Level: 7
Occupation: None
Title: Adopted Child of Kamado
HP: 170
MP: 170
——————————————————————
Strength: 10     Vitality: 7
Agility: 10     Breathing: 7
Sense: 10     Endurance: 15
——————————————————————
One For All Damage Risk: 85%
Skill Points: 1

Current Skills
Passive Skills

Active Skills
Observe[Lv:3]
One For All[Lv:1]
Occupation Skills

Items
Riceballs x4

Looking pretty confident in my stats, I believe I could survive the final selection now, unless demons are stronger than I imagine. I kept walking with Tanjiro until we saw a man yelling out to us.

"Hey Tanjiro and Shika, I suggest you spend the night here, don't you know it's dangerous at night." said the man.

"It's ok, I got a good nose, so we'll be fine." replied Tanjiro.

"Come on get in... before the demons show up." said the man.

All the sudden in that moment, deja vu hit me like that's so raven. Tanjiro and I went inside the man's house for the night, I'm not trying to die this early. The food was delicious and the old man set out a tatsumi bed for us. Tanjiro kept asking questions about demons, questions I already know the answer to at this point. All of us soon went to sleep for the night, only me knowing what's happening.

Timeskip to the morning
As Tanjiro and I set off to our house where our family is, I only have dread on my face to what Tanjiro's about to experience. Soon Tanjiro picked up the scent of blood and he dashed off with me quickly following him. Until he stopped and I saw Nezuko and Rokuta. Tanjiro was in horror as he continued and saw the rest of his family murdered.

"Hey Tanjiro, Nezuko is warm, we might be able to save her." I said.

Tanjiro picked her up and we dashed from the area. I could see Tanjiro's in a panicked state, and I know that his adrenaline won't stop him. We kept traversing through the snow, the only thing I excel more than Tanjiro is breathing. Tanjiro was slowing down, then from the corner of my eye, Nezuko's head lift up and started roaring, this soon transversed into Tanjiro falling off a cliff. I watched from the hill as he fell down.

"Tanjiro are you ok, what about Nezuko?" I asked

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." replied Tanjiro.

All the sudden nezuko attacked Tanjiro, pinning him down. I could help but, he got this and Giyuu is suppose to show up. In the distance I could see him running towards the 2 with his blade in hand, with so much speed he jumped in the air ready to kill Nezuko.

"TANJIRO WATCH OUT!" I Yelled.

Tanjiro and Nezuko rolled out the way and Giyuu's slash created a hail of snow when it's intended target dodged. I couldn't hear them talking to each other, other than sudden yelling. All of the sudden Tanjiro attacked him and failed, but he was so close to victory. I saw Nezuko protecting him from Giyu, and was knocked out in an instant. I slid down the mountain to approach the siblings and the Water Pillar. As soon as I arrived Tanjiro woke up and Giyu gave us the information about Urokodaki. In that instant he left, a snow cloud blocked our vision and knowing the future events, I need to level up and become a pillar fast.

Tanjiro, Nezuko and I buried the remains of our dead family and started our journey. I sudden realization came to my mind, I survived chapter 1/episode 1 of Demon slayer, lucky me. If I survive, I'll have to fight Muzan, if I die beforehand, I'm no weaker than Tanjiro.