⪢ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 ⪡

Soribada Awards 2020
Ria's moments
August 13, 2020

Soribada Awards 2020Ria's moments August 13, 2020

*Her hair is blonde, the way CLC Yeeun's hair in her Barbie performance in Good Girl

*Her hair is blonde, the way CLC Yeeun's hair in her Barbie performance in Good Girl.* Ria also went out after The Boyz and before NCT Dream.

"A new soloist from her company and is dominanting the soloist category of KPOP, please welcome RIA." The MC said and Ria went out and stand infront of the photo station.

"Woah, very pretty. She's really a barbie-like idol. She's very young yet already has a name in the industry. Kudos to Ria!" The MC said while Ria is posing for the cameras.

"And now, she will be joined by her members, please welcome NCT Dream." Then the rest of NCT Dream went out to strike a pose.

"NCT Dream is the youngest group in SM Entertainment. They are also the oldest young group. They debuted earlier and already proved their worth. Thank you NCT Dream." The MC said.

"Can you pose your favourite pose?" The MC requested, and they poses as; Haechan having his arm wrap around Ria's waist and Ria resting her head in Haechan's shoulder while Jeno and Jisung acted like their body guards. Chenle, Jaemin and Renjun acted like dispatch making the idols watching from the dressing room laugh including the two MCs.

"Okay! Thank you NCT Dream." The MCs said forcing themselves not to laugh while the dreamies kept the acting until the reach the backstage.

Even NCT Dream themselves can't get over to what they did. I mean they literally shaded Dispatch with their creative pose. Meanwhile their 127 and WayV are literally laugh tgeir asses off in their own dorms because of the dreamied.

••••Performance ••••

Ria is the first one to perform since her performance isn't too heavy, just right for the opening.

Once again shocking her members with her performance outfit especially her boyfriend, Haechan. But nonetheless she delivered a great performance and thankfully without any wardrobe malfunctions.