CHAPTER 11:Let the insult party begin

Start from the beginning

"Don't mess with me child", Alfred said as he picked himself up, and saw the look of horror on Jisu's eyes.

"You did not", The younger dared.

"I'm afraid so", Alfred stated.

Jisu smirked at him and summoned a rain cloud above his head, ruining his  cloak even more.

"Come on Grandpa, remove your hoodie, I want to see how ugly you look", Jeyou said from the door frame, his clothes were tattered and his hair was a mess from the hit he just took.

Alfred is now angry at him, Jeyou was doing well in offending and pissing him off, one of his known talents when you get to know him better.

"Boo-hoo Grandpa doesn't like getting teased by a child, fine", It is now Kangmin teasing him, holding two balls of energy on his left hand and shot it towards Alfred.

Minchan sneaked to a higher ground, and sat on the chandelier, much to Hoyoung's silent protest, he didn't listen to him at all.

All he cared right now was Alfred and killing him is his top priority.

"Hey old fuck!! Up here", He called out.

Alfred looked up and saw Minchan levitating a bucket of mud and dropped it on his head.

"There you're as dirty as a rat in the sewers, that'll teach you", He added, also dropping the bucket along with it.

Before Alfred could hit Minchan, Jisu managed to stop him with a freeze spell.

"Hold on, I'll go get a marker", Jisu said, giggling after.

Once he returned, he drew on
Alfred's face.

"Guys let's go, it's our chance", He said.

And like children, they got really giddy and messed with the wizard in a new way.

Kangmin grabbed scissors and started to cut his cloak.

Jeyou boiled water and is waiting for it so he can also dump it on Alfred, since the deed earlier, he showed his cheeky-sadistic side.

Jisu kept drawing a lot of weird things on Alfred's face.

Yongseung took the pie from the dinner earlier and smeared it on his face.

Yeonho went outside to take the trash and used his magic to put it inside Alfred pockets.

And Dongheon made him do a weird dance and destroyed his staff in the process, ruining his reputation as a scary wizard.

And the adults, they just watched them have fun.

"They got this from you, idiot!", Gyehyeon snarled at Minchan.

"Not my fault I can be very influencing", The older stated, and decided to join in on the fun.

Hoyoung turned to the other professor to see if he wants to join.

"Might as well", Gyehyeon sighed.

Minchan already started cleaning the whole house as they took Alfred outside because Jisu's spell was wearing off, and Hoyoung didn't want his house to become a ruin.

Yeonho made Alfred do a funny pose,a
And Kangmin put Alfred's finger inside his nose.

"When I'm free, I will kill every single on of you", Alfred threatened.

"I'd like to see you try", Jeyou smirked as he used his magic to throw Alfred on the field.

"I'm done, wait where is he?", Minchan asked.

And all of them pointed on the field.

The spell has wear off and the wizard can move again.

None were taking him seriously and decided to run around like kids.

Until Kangmin got hit.

"You son of a truck!!!!!!", The youngest shouted and let it all out again.

But this time he tried controlling his powers and only target Alfred.

"Yo mama so stupid, she gave birth to you!", He insulted and every dangerous thing around him floated, including the lampposts and he hit Alfred with it.

"Yo mama so ugly that's why you're also ugly!", Alfred fought back.

"Damn! You're so terrible at insulting, my goodness", Kangmin sighed as hid eyes turned into laser and chased him.

They noticed how tired Alfred was getting, but they won't cut him some slack.

"Fight him!! You coward!!", Dongheon shouted, flipping him off.

But Alfred is drained,
"Damn Grandpa, a bunch of kids is your weakness huh, how adorable", He added.

Alfred turned his head towards Dongheon and tried shooting him.

"I destroyed your staff!! Nyenye", The other teased, signalling Kangmin to attack.

"But I might hit you", Kangmin protested, he was going lower and lower the more he worried.

"You won't I promise", Dongheon assured,
Minchan was tired of this lovey-dovey scene and decided to attack first.

"See I'm fine", Dongheon said, glaring at Minchan.

"If you say so", Kangmin said, rising again.

He fought his fear in hitting Dongheon and managed to get a good hit on Alfred, looks like all he had to do was to believe in himself.

"Okay you old geezer I know a place for you", Yongseung said as he sent Alfred flying towards the troposphere, shocking himself in the process.

Hoyoung held their shoulders and smiled at them.

"I'm proud of you two", He said, squeezing both Yongseung and Dongheon's shoulders.

"Thank you hyung", both of them said.

"And to the two of you as well", He said, turning to Jisu and Jeyou.

It's a funny fact, to think that one is a powerful wizard and his weakness is a bunch of kids and their guardians.

"I'll be back, you pieces of crap"