confession part 4

Start from the beginning

"....."Hyungwon nodded in yes. "And in morning  I also saw, how you were h/--.."

"Stop stop...don't say anymore, I got it" putting his both hands to cover Hyungwon mouth, to make him stop talking, "ah that was already so embarrassing, for me"

" ok ok ok... I will not say it" grabbing Kihyun's hands to put them off from his mouth, " so...because of that I had a hint that may be just maybe you too ...had something for me, and now it's all in front of me"

Staring at Kihyun,"now it's your turn tell me how long it been that you liked me?"

Kihyun paused before he talked "I don't really know,  may be before debut, I didn't knew that I liked you until today... suddenly when you told me, suddenly everything got clear,"ah so that is why I was like that back then' I thought"

"Why are you so dumb, ?"

"How is that I am dumb?  you know how hard it was for me to live with those feelings of loving someone,..without knowing what they were? And the person was a man after all, you know how many times I thought about visiting a doctor.....? Just because no matter what.... I could not figure them out"

"......." doctor?  Why a doctor?

"I -I am very thankful to you..because, today if you didn't confessed.... I would have ponder over these feelings for whole life....well... that is really" realize how dumb he is " you can call me little dumb"

"....." you just never admit it first until you realize by yourself.

"But even if I knew that I liked you,  I wouldn't have said, I would have lived my life with hiding them"

"Why?"

"Because, first of all you are a really handsome person with good qualities, I wouldn't want someone with so bright future ahead, to be with someone like me, and I really don't deserve you"

Hearing those words, Hyungwon's tone suddenly become cold,
"Don't say that,  from now on you Are not allowed to think or say those words" he scolded, "you don't have an idea how precious you are to me and, I am the one who don't deserve you"

"You just said them"

"........."
"Why don't you tell me second reason? "

"The second reason is .....we are a team, so a sudden confession could ruin our friendship, it will affect our team our work and , many things, it's logical to not confess in these kind of circumstances, and the person in question could get startled"

Hyungwon as if realize something, bring out his hand in front of Kihyun, but Kihyun only looked at it not know what to do with that.
Hyungwon,"..." ah what should I do with him, why is he like this" "This hand is for high five"

"Ah!!! Sorry" Kihyun quickly returned the high five , "but for what?"

"Because I thought exactly like you, when the though about confession came to my mind"

"Wow that's really unbelievable"

"That what I think, how can be our thoughts are so matching!!!"
Both smiled at a time.

Seeing smiles on each other's face their hearts were most satisfied.

-------
"When did you knew that you liked me?" Kihyun decided to asked as they were on topic.

Hyungwon looked up at sky, stretching his legs and leaning back on his hands, a smile appear as he talked, " will you believe me if I said I liked you when I first saw you,? " he looked at Kihyun.