ch.10 part three

And at the ending of fansign, they have to end it with last dance performance.

There dance moves were perfect, until they heard "Aww!!", some fan's giggling. But still continued, cause it was not big issue.

Once the dance ended, they bid their farewell to monbebe with last greeting.

As soon as they arrived backstage. Kihyun straight marched to Hyungwon.

Before Kihyun speak, Hyungwon blurted out "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!! I didn't do it purposely!!! I didn't trust me" He begged "really".

"Sigh, ok I understand, be careful next time" Kihyun backed out because he was tired.

As soon as Kihyun left, Minhyuk got near Hyungwon's ear and screamed "YAA!!!" Making hyungwon almost deaf.

"You sigh*..... you...you, what are you doing?" Minhyuk asked rising his eyes.

"Only you have so much energy left to scream like that" ignoring Minhyuk he said while rubbing his one ear.

"Ya I'm trying to help you and you are ignoring me?" Minhyuk knitted his brows, "When everything was going well, I even tricked him, so that you could take my sit, and you...you have to ruin it at last minute"

"Ya ya ya, you too know that I didn't purposely step on Kihyun's foot, it was a mistake, a mistake. ?...did you hear? M.I.S.T.A.K.E. plus dancing with Hanbok is not easy"

Then he looked at Kihyun, who was busy taking selfies, and said with smile "even kihyun forgived me,"

Then turn to Minhyuk, "why are you fussing"

"Ha, okay" he smiled and said with teasing tone, "Kihyun talked about you today"

Hyungwon's eyes widen,"Really, what he said?" He was really waiting.

"Why should I tell you? Go ask him yourself"

"You know, I can ask him directly, but I just stepped on his foot, even he said 'it's ok', but I don't think its really ok, plus he looks tired today, don't want to bother him anymore"

Minhyuk smiled, "You are right"

"Now tell me what he said? "

"He said you looked handsome today"

"Really, I'm so happy," he said, he brought his both hands to his chest," oh oh !!! why I'm feeling so happy!!! does people in love feels like this? "

"Amado (maybe)"

"Guys it's time to leave" Manager called them,

Everyone greeted "Good work today!!!" And left the place.

------------

Everyone gathered near car, manager said, "Everyone did god job today, clap clap clap* soon we have 'Acoustic version' shooting of Beautiful. You all know right? " Everyone nodded in yes " Then Fighting! !!"

"Fighting!!!" All said together.

Soon they went inside there cars/van. This time Minhyuk managed to fulfill his purpose, making Hyungwon closer to Kihyun.

He purposely stop Joohoen Changkyun to ride same car with Kihyun and Hyungwon.

Inside car, Hyungwon, in middle Kihyun, and Minhyuk were riding, im front manger on driver sit, and Shownu on passenger sit.

Kihyun was already tired, Minhyuk was pushing him more near to Hyungwon, being near Hyungwon made his heart race again, ahh its started again, why I have to ride with hyungwon. He was stiff. Uneasy expressions.

Hyungwon's heart was jimping inside, as his sholder brush with Kihyun's, he true to look at Kihyun, what's with his expression. Is he feel tired?

Minhyuk was secretly smiling, wah, this is so interesting ahh I'm having so much fun !!!

Halfway, Kihyun fell asleep, his head almost leaning on Minhyuk's sholder, Hyungwon saw that and quickly reach out one arm to prevent his head from falling on Minhyuk's sholder, then he put his head on his own sholder carefully. Ahh I wish I could stay like this forever.

Minhyuk could not hold his laugher,"... puftf" he let out the sound, soon covered his mouth to stop.

Hyungwon threw few glares at him shutting him down.

----------

When they arrived home, Kihyun woke up as soon as car stopped, he opened his eyes, he soon realize he slept on Hyungwon's sholder. He quickly parted himself from Hyungwon, and step out of car, he was kinda flushed, his ear and cheeks were slightly red. What is wrong with me today. He rubbed his cheeks slightly.

As Hyungwon was watching, he smiled to himself, ahh so adorable.

Minhyuk was already at door thought ha ha ha those two are so cute, life is fun.