It stops, and I'm speechless, that was when Alaric outed us all to the Council, and they captured us, and when we all thought Klaus was dead. But he was actually in Tyler's body. Klaus told me he loved me that night? But compelled the memory away because he said I didn't deserve him. I shake the memory off and continuing walking hoping to bump into someone.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Tell me you're not serious?" Caroline says to Elena over the phone, "I wish I weren't. When we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were gone too, and Stefan said Rowan was missing too. We can only hope she's with the Elena sighs, the sound of Rowan's name made Klaus' head peek up, missing? No she couldn't be he told himself. "Shane needs Bonnie to cast the spell on Jeremy's tattoo to find the cure. And he sneaked them both out from under our noses" Elena adds, "Where's Damon in all this? Surprised he left Rowan alone" Caroline says.

"We had an argument. I thought he was taking a walk, but when we went to the beach we saw signs of a struggle" Elena says, "Meaning what?" Caroline says, "Somebody jumped him and grabbed him. And for we know they have Rowan too" Elena tells Caroline. Klaus was pacing, the thought of Rowan being in danger sparked something in him, he doesn't know, all he knows is that he needs to know if she's safe or not. "Maybe Shane took Damon, which means he has Rowan too" Caroline suggest, Elena shakes her head, even though Caroline can't see it, "He's not strong enough to take on Damon, Rowan maybe but not Damon" Elena says confidently.

"God, I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to help" Caroline says frowning, "There is something you can do from home" Elena tells her, "Anything. Tell me" Caroline replies, "Shane's looking for the cure. We think we can find him. We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo, we just can't translate the map" Elena sighs, Caroline caught on, "Unless you get the Hunter's sword from Klaus" she says glancing over to him in the living room. "Exactly" Elena says.

"He'll never give up the sword" Rebekah says from behind Elena, "Well if we mention Rowan is missing and this could have something to do with saving her then he'll give it up" Stefan says, "He'll never give it up, not even for Rowan. Which is sad because it's so obvious he's in love with her" Rebekah says crossing her arms. "He's terrified we'll use the cure to make him mortal. Even if he wasn't, he wouldn't want us to derive happiness from being human" Rebekah adds, "Maybe he doesn't have to give it up. Klaus is stuck in Elena's house by Bonnie's spell. He can't go anywhere. Only so many places you can hide a 3-foot piece of metal" Stefan says to Rebekah, and Elena since she was listening with her vamp hearing.

"I'll find it. Don't worry. Just email me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. I'll find the sword and call you back" Caroline tells the group, "Thank you, Caroline" Elena says, "You're welcome. And please find Rowan. I have a feeling something bad has happened to her" Caroline says her voice full of worry. Both girls hang up the phone, both with a mission at hand, find Rowan and find the sword.

...

ROWAN POV

I had been walking for what felt like forever now, my legs were killing me, my head was killing me and overall I was starving. As much as I hate to admit it, I can't stop thinking about blood, and wanting to drink it, but deep down, I don't want to, I can't live forever, but I don't wanna leave my friends, or my sister, so if becoming a vampire means staying alive with them, then I guess I'll have to become a vampire, that's if I make it.

Memories have been coming back, whether they're small or large, and I can't believe how many times I've been compelled by a vampire, not only in Mystic Falls, but also back in New York. Another flash happens, and I know it's a big memory.

I was at a bar in New York for one of my friends 18th birthdays, we used fake IDs to get in of course, the bouncer didn't question it since we were young, pretty girls looking to party. After we successfully got in, music was playing at full blast, bodies were jumping dancing, "This is crazy" my friend Josh shouted over the sound, "Happy Birthday Ellie!!" I shout and give her a hug.

"Let's go party girls!!" Ellie shouts, we all scream as we make our way to the bar to get our first drinks of the night. The bartender was young and handsome, looked like he just got out of college, he was serving a young man at the bar, and this young man was hot the least to say, he had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and that smile, was something to die for. I hadn't even noticed I was alone and my friends were off dancing, "What's your name love?" the stranger says to me, and he's British, this guy is perfect, "Rowan. You are?" I say to him, "Call me Nik. That's what my friends call me" he says smirking, "So we're suddenly friends?" I say raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms in a playful way.

"We could be, but I can tell you're not 21 and you're too young to be in this bar" he says smirking, "And what are you the fun police?" I say dropping my smile, "I'm the life of the party love" he says, I shake my head and roll my eyes, "I have to go dance with my friends, this is the last time we'll be hanging out" I say sadly, "Why's that?" he asks curiously, "I'm moving to Mystic Falls in a few days, it's not far from here, but I won't be able to see them" I say, "So your spending as much time with them as possible" he says, I nod, "Yeah" I say, "I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you Nik" I say walking off, "Wait" he calls out.

"Forget we met. Forget me. You won't remember meeting me or this conversation. You came to the bar for your friends birthday and you're gonna have a good time" he says, I blinked then turned around and went to party, leaving the stranger at the bar.

I come back to reality and stop in my tracks, "Woah" I mumble to myself, what was that memory? That was me meeting Klaus in New York, a few says before I moved to Mystic Falls, so all this time Klaus has known who I was? Well he knew me, we met before I found out about the supernatural world, he compelled me to forget him, I wonder why though, that would be something to ask him if I get off this island. I hunch over in pain and hold my stomach, this is a pain.

I see a cave opening, could this be where they are? I walk in slowly and I hear people talking, I look around the corner and I see Damon and Rebekah, now I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, and they're not there or if they are actually there. So I shoot my shot, "Rebekah? Damon?" I choke out, they both roll over on their stomachs and their eyes widen at the sigh of me, "Ro?" Rebekah says shedding a tear, "No way" Damon says. I laugh and walk over to them and hug them.

"Oh my God. I'm so glad I found you guys before it's too late" I sob, "Too late? What are you on about?" Damon mutters still in pain from whatever happened, before I explain my stomach begins to hurt and I bend over in pain and hold my stomach, trying to handle the pain, "Ro what's wrong?" Rebekah says worried, "She killed me" I said quietly, "What?" Rebekah says horrified, "She killed me, and I'm dying again" I let out a small laugh before coughing, by this point both their attention is on me. "She's in transition" Rebekah says horrified, "Well good thing, there is blood bags here that should work" Damon says grabbing one.

"You can't take that choice away from her" Rebekah tells Damon, "Little T you can't die on me" Damon says lifting my head up to lay in his lap, "I don't wanna die guys" I cry out, I reach for the blood bag, Rebekah stops me, "Are you sure Ro?" she says softly, "Guess we'll be best friends forever now" I laugh out before coughing, "It's now or never Ro" Damon says holding the blood bag to my mouth, I look at Rebekah and she nods, "You'll be fine. I'll be here every step of the way" she says softly, I nod then put my lips around the opening, it actually tastes good, I start to feel better. I emptied it and begin to cry, what a mess I am. Guess I'm officially a vampire, I'll live forever, what's Caroline gonna say? What's Stefan gonna say? What's Klaus gonna think of me now?

...
Chapter 29!! Rowan's officially a vampire, did you see this twist coming?

I do not own the characters/plot of The Vampire Diaries. I only own Rowan and her storyline that follows.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES