Announcement!

This will be final!

After a month of break, I decided to go back at writing (hope my readers still there) I already finished my decision to my some stories

Beyond Trilogy will be Beyond Duology, Waelan and Cassirennah story. Beyond the Moon the first book of Beyond Duology, followed by Beyond the Last Breath the second and last book of Beyond Duology.

When I will finished that two books (hope this year), I will going to write another series that consist of four books only. And that's it Stars Series. The characters here are not included on Accidentally Living with the Three Damn Hot Guy, Miles Apart Closer either on Beyond Duology. This will be another world and characters that I will let them live at my books.

Here's the Stars Series book title;

Strange Love from Stars
Re-written the Stars
Counting Stars
Remember the Last Stars

All I need is your support and patience on my incoming and upcoming masterpiece.

Important Note!
Regarding to the title of this book ACCIDENTALLY LIVING WITH THE THREE DAMN HOT GUY, I apologise to the wrongful title that contain 'ACCIDENTALLY' that will be LIVING WITH THE THREE DAMN HOT GUY.
I, the author of this book clearly announced that the title will change starting now, August 13 2020 from April 03 2020 from the past title to the final title of the book. Again, Living with the Three Damn Hot Guy, the first Series of Villan. Thank you for understanding.

REMINDER!
I will update when I'm in the mood, anyway.

“My crescents will stay and the lightest stars in night sky, will light their way.”

You can reach me at:

Facebook account link: https://www.facebook.com/ysherea.marifosa.1

Gmail account:
zhenelisme254@gmail.com

Stay at home and safe, crescent!

zilenz_zone