PeruashDust

V1:Dust Gina

Shyra took this one due to being the strongest among the 3, she ended up doing most of the exploration. She walks into the portal and is hit with the smell of tons of monsters and hybrid dust. She is clearly really spooked by the place. It didn't help that she spotted a phantom looking at her. She loses it, "Who are you!?!?" She yells to the phantom ready to fight. The phantom looks over shocked, this phantom is a head and 2 hands. They belong to Alanis. She has a blue scarf as well. "I am Phantom Alanis… Sorry to scare ya… Shyra!?" She falls into tears. "By god… You're from another reality, aren't you!?" Shyra is shocked by Phantom Alanis' attitude by seeing her. However someone resembling Gina walks over. "You can see her, don't you?" She says. Shyra notices the stranger's hood is on. Shyra says, "Yeah? I'm from Peruashtale. Names…" The stranger says, "I know who you are! Call me Dust Gina. By my eyes…" she lightens her face a bit, her eyes are red but one eye has blue inside the red. And it is also bigger than the other. She continues, "I am now a very dark force." Shyra gets a chill down her spine. She says, "Exactly, How did you end up like this?" Dust Gina and Phantom Alanis look at each other. They agree on everything. But telling Shyra was important. Dust Gina chuckles, "You know… I am happy you asked. Alanis, you start it." Phantom Alanis says, "You've seen genoside, right? Our world has seen continuous genoside. Eventually, Dust Gina had lost all sense of who she was." Dust Gina says, "A good way of putting it, Basic Terms, I went insane, The human had made me watch…" Dust Gina begins to cry… "Watch as my sisters and our monster family were killed… I was just too naive to notice until the end of it. Then I thought, Maybe I wasn't strong enough. Maybe the human was just too strong with all 20 LOVE… So I found that if I were to commit partial genoside on my own kind. My LOVE, which at that time was 12, could match theirs, they were LOVE 8. I won, but I had gained into LOVE 20. Worrying that I might actually kill humans. I decided to stay here. Alanis understood me at that time." Phantom Alanis says, "She may have been insane… but I could see past the insanity. She was broken during those times. So she couldn't see to reason." Shyra says in shock, "So genoside can make somebody almost completely heartless. Not much of a good thing. Nothing I would want. But you 2 are the only ones here, will you be ok?" 

V2:Dust Alanis

Shyra sees a new phantom in this Version of PeruashDust, this phantom is Shyra, with the orange scarf and look to match,well... her head and hands anyway. Shyra says, "Phantom Shyra?" Phantom Shyra looks to see Shyra… She is obviously scared of Shyra. But fortunately she doesn't have to run. Shyra knows that Dust Alanis had a similar fate to Dust Gina. Phantom Shyra is actually scared that Shyra might just end up dead because Dust Alanis is very violent. Phantom Shyra decides to put her fear of Shyra aside and… Vanishes? Shyra feels as if she's haunted but she can't really fear a thing. Dust Alanis shows up. "Well, if I wasn't bone-crazy, you'd be a good friend." She says with a very evil grin. Shyra is in Disbelief 1 hoping to surprise Dust Alanis with her Ultimate Disbelief State. But she feels spooked by the grin. Dust Alanis attacks Shyra only to miss, Shyra had been pulled back by an invisible force!? Shyra says, "Erg!! What!?" Dust Alanis chuckles, "Looks to me like you're done for." Shyra bursts into Ultimate Disbelief, scaring Dust Alanis. "T-the hell!?" She says shocked. Shyra says, "Calm yourself!" Dust Alanis attacks again, but she is flung back, and a bone cage was built to hold her in. Shyra had brought with her Phantom Alanis who was attached to her for life. Dust Gina said the Phantoms are heavily useful. Shyra looks around. She was wondering who pulled her back. Phantom Alanis didn't do it. She was by her shoulder poised for a fight. They see the culprit, Phantom Shyra attached herself to Shyra and saved her life. Shyra now has 2 Phantoms. V1 Alanis and V2 Shyra. So they're missing one.

V3:Dustbelief Shyra

Shyra went into this world expecting an enemy. But apparently not. She walks up. And Phantom Gina attaches herself to Shyra. "You take care of her, Ok?" A stranger says, Shyra looks to see herself!? Shyra says, "Name's Shyra, You?" The stranger says, "Dustbelief Shyra. I became like this in another way." Shyra asks, "Would you please tell me about it?" Dustbelief Shyra says smiling, "Since you asked so nicely, I might as well. In this version Alanis was the one to lose it. She had killed almost everyone in snowdin, and everyone in the ruins. She was close to killing me. But I took her out in self-defense. Ever since, I was the insane one." Shyra says, "Explains the name Dustbelief." Dustbelief Shyra chuckles, "I'm happy, you understand."