Peraushtale Chapter 1 Part 1

Gina explains her situation, "I have to escort a mindless beast of a criminal into the Underground and wait until the barrier is broken. Which will take awhile." Shyra says, "Well, that actually sounds good. Why are you worried?" Gina says, "I made a serious breakthrough in tech. We can now easily enter the void. But I won't have time to test it." Shyra says, "Don't worry, you don't have to worry about that. You'll come back alive." Gina says, "Probably with a fatal injury!" Shyra says, "It's not like you to complain." Alanis says, "She is right you know." Alanis pauses a second, "Be careful, ok?" Gina says, "I'll try, Not making any promises."

Gina escorts the criminal as planned but the criminal attempts to escape by pushing Gina into the Underground. An Officer foils that plan by pushing the criminal in and jumping in himself. The Officer checks on Gina, She is knocked out and her left leg is cracked. Her right arm is almost broken. He reports the situation on the radio, Asgore responds, "Go on, then… I'll have Gina taken care of." The Officer takes the criminal to the Castle.

Gina wakes up in a house-like area. She is lying on a couch. She then finds the two injuries. "Heya." Somebody says. "Wh-Really, A talking flower…" Gina says in disappointment. "I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower. We brought you here." Flowey states. "We?" Gina says in shock. "You ok, Child?" Toriel is heard saying.

"Not really… An almost broken arm and a cracked leg, Not like I'm able to move for a while." Toriel looks at Flowey, Flowey says, "Don't you have the ability to heal?" Toriel says, "No, but you do. Those green pebbles." Flowey says barely remembering it, "Oh… I just remembered that…"

Flowey readys 5 rings of green pebbles that heal around Gina's leg, "This may hurt…" The pebbles hit the leg healing it completely. Flowey then readys 12 rings of green healing pebbles around her arm. They hit and her arm is healed completely. Gina is relieved, "Thank you, Flowey…" Gina says as she sits up. Sans appears behind her, "heya…" Sans says, making Gina jump off the couch! 

"Wh-Who are you!?" Gina says spooked. "i'm sans, sans the skeleton. sorry to scare ya." Sans says as he offers to shake Gina's hand. She accepts and pays dearly for it. A whooping cushion goes off. "hahahahahah! whooping cushion on the hand trick! frisk fell for it, too… that is always funny!!" Sans says in laughter earning a growl from Papyrus, who was right behind Gina.

"STOP THAT!!" Gina says jerking away from Papyrus. "SORRY…" Papyrus says, "I'M PAPYRUS, SANS IS MY BROTHER." "we never got your name…" Sans says. "Oh, I'm Gina… And no I'm not human… Well not entirely human anyway." Gina says. Flowey asks, "What are you, then?"

"I'm a hybrid." She shows her soul, "One with a Monster Soul of Determination." "OH, COOL… THAT HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE." Papyrus says. Sans says, "wait… you look like an old friend of mine who has been stuck in the void. his name was wingdings gaster, i have a machine that could help if it worked correctly!!" Gina says, "I might be able to fix it." Sans says, "let's go then." Gina, Sans, and Papyrus go to Sans' house.

To be continued...