PeraushFellSwap

Alanis brings Fell Alanis and Swap Alanis into this AU. They encounter FellSwaps Alanis, Shyra, and Anlowea. But they were fighting, FellSwap Anlowea hated her sisters for some reason. And they can't stand each other. Alanis decides to try to resolve it peacefully. But it was a big situation. Luckily, no one escalated it any further. Fellswap Anlowea was chatting with Alanis. "Sorry about that, Me and my sisters don't and will never see eye to eye." She says, apologizing about the recent scuffle Alanis stopped. "It's no big deal, You were probably helping your human friend, right?" Fellswap Anlowea says, "Sort of, my sisters were always a little rude. But they've always been about 10 minutes shy of me punching them." Alanis says, "Welp, they've angered someone today, what in the bone puts them into this position!?" Fellswap Anlowea bursts in laughter. "What! Why are most people from any Undertale AU, comedians!?" She says, still laughing. Alanis laughs, "I know, huh? That must be a signature bone factor." Fellswap Anlowea couldn't stop laughing. Alanis keeps making jokes as she can't stop laughing hysterically. However, on the other side. Fellswap Alanis got into a staring match with Fell Alanis. Poor Swap Alanis and Fellswap Shyra can't stop laughing. This has never happened in her AU, but it's funny to look at. Fellswap Shyra asks Swap Alanis, "So… You must have questions." Swap Alanis asks, "Well, let's start with what was that all about?" Fellswap Shyra answers, "Anlowea is a Flowey Hybrid, and Flowey is helping humans escape the underground. Anlowea was helping him out too. I personally don't understand why they'd do that." Swap Alanis says, "Your still in the phase where is to save you from the prison. I'm already through that phase." Fellswap Shyra says, "Yeah, I guess so." Fellswap Alanis says, "Well… Master Sans won't like waiting. I have a meeting with him in 10 minutes." She teleports out. Fellswap Shyra says, "I can't believe she's like that… Ever since we've been here, we've been having nothing but trouble. She suddenly didn't act the same, I was worried. She sometimes would come back with injuries as well. I wanted to help her." Fell Alanis asks upset, "She was beaten…?" Fellswap Shyra says, "I can't be sure but yes, I think she was… I was mad because Anlowea wouldn't help. She was too busy helping the humans." Fellswap Anlowea says, "So that's why, huh?" She was by the door with Alanis, "You could tell me that? You had to try and beat me?" Fellswap Shyra says in tears, "I wasn't going to do that at first, but you wouldn't understand the pain I go through just to keep her alive…" She collapses, "She was beaten! How can you not help her!?" Fellswap Anlowea says in tears, "Now that wasn't clear to me. Did you forget I have a disorder that makes me unable to see reason even when I'm calm?" Alanis says, "Reasonless Mindset." Fellswap Anlowea says upset, "What?" Alanis says, "Dr.Frisk named that disorder Reasonless Mindset." Fellswaps Shyra and Anlowea look at the door to see Fellswap Papyrus, surprised by the trio being there, "You shouldn't be here, humans." Alanis says, "I'm Alanis from Peruashtale, these two are Fell Alanis from PeruashFell, and Swap Alanis from PeruashSwap. We're not human, we're hybrids." Fellswap Papyrus takes a close look, "Oh,my bad. My sight isn't what it was before." Fellswap Shyra says, "Master… You ok?" Fellswap Papyrus says, "Yeah… I'm good." Dust Alanis is by the portal. "WHAT!? HOW CAN…" She screams out loud because a massive red armored creature attacked her. It strikes but… It hits Shyra… Shyra says dying, "Neyh… heh… heh… My soul… it's going to… break into pieces…" Dust Alanis is in major tears, "No… No… Shyra… Stay with me… Please…" Shyra says dying, "It's… too… late…" Dust Alanis says crying, "God… No… Shyra… Please!!" Shyra says as she turns to dust. "Dust… Alanis………" Dust Alanis screams crying, "NOOOOOOOO!!"

Peraushtaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें