~the party~

It took two hours, with some urging from Beomgyu along with a little bit of encouragement from Taehyun and Kai to get Yeonjun to ask Soobin out. The three boys watched silently as Yeonjun wiped his hands on his pants before approaching the dancing boy and tapping him on the shoulder. Soobin turned around and smiled when he saw the older saying something that could only be guessed by the three younger boys. Beomgyu watched proudly but also worriedly as Yeonjun took Soobin's hand and gently led him out of the room, assumingly to somewhere quieter. Beomgyu frowned.

"Should we like... follow them?" Taehyun wondered, glancing over at Beomgyu and Kai who stood by him, both with equally curious faces on. The oldest grinned before setting off after the couple silently, shooting a look over to the two youngest. He smirked and motioned them to follow him.

"Obviously. Who else is going to get their first kiss on camera?" The other two shrugged and followed the oldest, Beomgyu leading the way after his friend. They rounded the corner and continued on, not one of them knowing where the hell they actually were but settling for following Beomgyu who still led the way confidently. He knew where Yeonjun and Soobin were simply because he knew Yeonjun. They would be in the backyard, away from people and prying eyes when Yeonjun would confess and Beomgyu just hoped they could watch from a window or something.

He cheered to himself silently when he saw a window and through the said window, two figures talking in the shadows of the night. He glanced over his shoulder to see Taehyun and Kai following him around like lost puppies and waved them over, squatting in front of the window to just look over its frame so that they wouldn't be seen. Kai joined him on his left and Taehyun on his right. Beomgyu tried not to let his heart panic too much since he was now surrounded by two strangers, one of which made him feel things.

He focused on the couple outside, pulling out his phone and resting it in his hand. It took a minute or two but they soon saw the two hug, Yeonjun leaning forward and finally pressing his lips to Soobin's, earning a small, collective cheer from the three onlookers. Beomgyu snapped a photo and glanced down at it, studying it and making sure it was perfect. Yeonjun would thank him later.

The three quickly dispersed back into the party so they wouldn't be caught and Beomgyu once again made his way to the bathroom. Not for any particular reason, just needing to be alone and away from the crowd. However, he should've known that you can only get lucky so many times when he heard some rather lewd noises from inside the bathroom. He sighed, rolling his eyes and turned towards the house's front door. He just needed air. He swam through the masses of students and finally made it to the front door, throwing it open and allowing a cool breeze to hit him gently. He sighed and crossed the threshold, enjoying the wind as it combed it's way through his hair and nipped at his clothing, cooling his sweat immediately and sending a gentle shiver down his spine. He stared up at the night sky, his hands shoved in his jacket pocket and took a minute to appreciate the starless sky. One of the few things he hated about living in Seoul was that the stars seemed to hide away most nights, only appearing when the city was asleep and the moon was dark.

He shook his head and turned to go back in, figuring he should probably congratulate his only friend on finally getting his shit together when a hand grabbed his arm. He spun around to face the unknown person and just became more confused when he realized he had never seen this specific kid before. The guy was clearly drunk, swaying from foot to foot with a giddy, almost hungry look upon his face. "Well, hello beautiful," the boy slurred, hiccupping in his face then giggling, covering his mouth with his free hand. Beomgyu frowned and tried to pull his arm out of the surprisingly ironclad grip. He glanced around for help, only to realize that no one was outside and those that were were too wasted or high to be of any help. Groaning, he turned back to the drunk, irritated.