Zeke did all the farm work his morning with my dad, I did the visual checks on all the animals and they are all in perfect health, Zeke is now doing our weekly shopping, I offered to do it or go with him but he said with Opal being little still it would be quicker if he did it, he won't left me lift a fly again.

Blade has been working long hours at his restaurant because he has 2 people just up and leave without giving there notice so he is interviewing as well and covering 2 jobs. Ella has recently applied to do a online courses in art because she wants to become a tattoo artist.

I have just finished burping Opal when my dad walks in with my grandma and I expect to see my grandad but I didn't and I noticed they are red eyes.

Bailey – What's wrong?

My dad comes over and grabs Opal gives me a kiss and walks toward the kitchen and my grandma sits down.

Dolly – Darling I'm really sorry to say this but your grandad cancer is back and it's at the final stages.

Bailey – But he is only 81, he still has so much life ahead of him.

Dolly – Unfortunately everyone has to die at some point sweetheart, I know it's hard and we will all miss him terribly but at least he won't be in pain any longer.

Bailey – Is there nothing they can do? What about the treatment in London?

Dolly – Unfortunately not sweetheart, it's too aggressive this time.

Bailey – Has grandad come to terms with it? Where is he?

Dolly – He has accept his fate and said he will be up in heaven with your mother and she will be taking good care of him. He is at the hospital, they are giving him treatment for the pain so he isn't suffering.

Bailey – Did they say how long?

Dolly – Months or maybe weeks there is no telling.

I am trying so hard to hold it together so Josh doesn't see me upset and also not to stress out the new baby, I'm still really skinny for 3 months pregnant, I have an incredibly small bump, so I'm trying to be careful because I don't want to cause stress to him or her. The front door open and Zeke sees me and in the living room with my grandma and as soon as I see his eye I burst into tears.

He drops the shopping and runs over to me.

Zeke - I've got you babe! What's wrong?

Bailey – My..my...

I can't form sentences so my grandma tells him everything and he hugs me tighter.

Zeke – It's okay babe, we will get through this together. I promise.

3 Months Later

Bailey POV

Here I am 6 months pregnant standing in front of the mirror in a black dress.